Dumped on the Ass

Start from the beginning

  "Just get over here! My arms are ready ta fall off!"

  I gathered my sheets in my arms, standing next to him. "Well, what d'you want me ta do?!"

  "Just stand there...!" he snapped impatiently.

  I knew why he was being so rude. He was a horrible architect. Already the tipi was falling apart. It wasn't long before he fixed it, of course, and by that time he'd cleared up his 'tude with me. He didn't apologize-Liam never said sorry, he just acted all nice like it never happened.

  It was the first real back flash I had of our childhood. I blinked at the old fort, smiling the fool. "Yeah.....I do." I smiled up at him. "I'm really glad you showed me this."

  He shrugged. "It's your property."

  No. It wasn't. It never would be. Saying it was my parents' property was a stretch. It was Liam's; ever since we were little. It'd always been his. I sorta hoped it always would be, too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~**~*~

   Somewhere on the way home, we got talking about movies-the ones we were obsessed with as kids, and the ones we weren't allowed to watch.

  "Oh my God, do you remember The Big Rock Candy Mountain?"

  Liam didn't even have to think. His dirty face scrunched up. "The one with that crazy Bunny Foofoo?"

  "Yeah!" And then I felt the need to sing obnoxiously-although I was rather winded from walking up and down hills. "'Little Bunny Foo-Foo, hopping through the forest, scoopin up the meecey mice an boppin' um on the head!'"

  Liam rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you remember that."

  "Of course! Oh, an how bout Sillyville?"

  "God, you watched that all the time!"

  I elbowed him and he staggered sideways, as I put him off balance. "You know you loved that swamp guy."

  "Swamp guy? Oh! Right. Hehe."

  "'Hehe'," I mocked. "Alright, your turn. What movie do you remember?"

  "Hmmm....." He thought long and hard, although I knew by the look on his face he had long since come up with an answer. He smirked when I gave him an irritated face. "Rock-a-Doodle."

  I clapped my hands together once. "Ah! I remember that movie! That little kitty was so adorable! I mean, the entire movie was."

  "Of course. You watched that and Thumbelina all the time."

  I gasped. "That's right! I was so obsessed with it." I sighed. "Prince Cornelius is really the best prince out there."

  Liam gave me a sideways glance, raising one brow.

  I shrugged.

  He kept looking.

  I stared back challenging. Silent staring contest; whilst walking. It was very dangerous to have a walking staring contest with me; I always won.

  The corner of Liam's mouth twitched but he hid the oncoming smile well.

  No blinking or smiling, that was my rules.

  And so I guess it goes without saying Liam cheated. He maneuvered well, I didn't even notice until it was too late. Somehow, though, he stuck his boot out right in front of me and stopped walking extremely last second; earning first class to watching me trip. I hit his boot with my shin, hard, and tumbled down flat on my face.

  "Nice," I muttered, glaring up at him as he laughed obnoxiously at me. "Very mature, William."

  "I can't believe you fell for that!" he laughed on.

  "Cheater!" I accused, not bothering to stand up, even though the ground was damp where I was sitting.

  "Alright, c'mon. Get up."

  I turned my face away from him, holding my chin high and stubbornly crossing my arms over my chest. "Nope."

  "Piper."

  "No."

  "Piper."

  "No, thank you."

  "Last warning."

  "No, thanks. I think I'll pa-AHHH! What're you doing? Put me down!" I kicked my legs in the air, in vain, as Liam carried me down the hill.

  "Could be worse," he said, carrying me with ease. The jackass.

  "Oh yeah?" I raised my brow incredulously.

  "Yeah." An evil smirk spread through his lips. "I could carry you over my shoulder."

  I stopped struggling.

  "Opting to stay still?"

  I nodded silently. "Yup. You carry my one-twenty pound ass."

  "I think I will."

  I rolled my eyes. What a guy, huh? A real charmer, this one. You know the funny thing, though? In most ways, Liam was still just a kid. Something to add in my report, I thought, as I let him carry me nearly the rest of the way to the house.

_______________________________________________________________________

A/N It is short, I'm so sorry, but I had planned for chapter 13 to go a lot differently and then pushed the plan for the oriinal chapter 13 a couple of chapters away. So basically I had to come up with a lotta no nonsense chapters, lol. You'll probably be getting two updates quickly in this cause my brother's friend (who I hate because he's a douche and has this ridiculous attraction to me, the sicko) is over an I'm really acting in the zone to ignore him. Ain't I just awful? Hey, if you knew him, you would be, too. He's worse than Kyle, mostly because he's 15 (more hormones).

Anyway. Love y'all!

VOTES?<<<<*Hint, hint*

COMMENTS?

TTFN,

Hannah

P.S I love Mayday Parade