Welcome Home Cas.

This Chapter is Dedicated to an amazing and strong young girl who happens to write Destiel stories! She goes by the name of Supernetral so make sure to go check her account out!.

×Dean's P.O.V×

"No, cas you can't do that! it's against the rules!" Dean laughed, watching his bestfriend run away from where he was previously hiding.

The two were playing a nice game of hid n seek, that is until Cas's dad came out yelling for the younger boy to come inside. You could smell the alcohol beaming from Mr. Novak.

Cas's head was hanging low on his small frame, walking towards Dean he wrapped his arms around his bestfriend and told him to go home. " Goodbye Dean" Cas's eyes were filled with tears waiting to be released.

"Don't say goodbye, ill see tomorrow for school silly" Cas just looked at Dean in the eyes giving him a small smile and walking towards the patio door.

Dean then walked across the lawn and into his own backyard and went inside.

That night he ate dinner with his family and went to bed with a smile on his face. He layed there thinking about what happened that day. Cas and him playing outside, the fear in Cas's eyes weren't leaving his mind. That night Dean Winchester didn't know that it was going to be the last time he saw his dorky blue eyed friend.

10 Years Later.

"Come on Sammy! we're going to be late again if you don't hurry it up!" Dean said pulling up his jeans and grabbing a shirt on his way out. Making his way down the stairs, he stopped and looked at a picture hanging. His mother was holding sammy in her arms, his father was tending to the Barbeque, while Dean was playing with a blue eyed boy.

The thought of Castiel made his body shiver. Ten years after Castiel's abduction and he still couldn't help but feel like a part of him was missing.

Flashback•

Dean woke up to the sound of the door being pounded on. Walking out of his room he was meet with flashing red and blue lights flying across the room. Making sure he stayed quite, he made his way down the stairs to see 2 police officers and a crying woman. John was speaking to the police officer and mom was holding mrs.Novak.

"Sir, Castiel Novak went missing sometime tonight, we were informed your son was very close to Mr.Novak, could we speak to him please."

"What do you want with my son? He wouldn't hurt Castiel. Never!"

"We just want to ask him if he noticed any difference in the kid during the past few weeks is all. Mr. Novak is being searched for as we speak for 5 cases of murder and kidnapping." 5 cases of murder and kidnapping? He looked out the window to see bodies being brought out in a bags. A loud gasp coming from his mouth attracted the attention of everyone in the room.

"I'll never see Cas again" Dean kept repeating to himself for days.

End of Flashback.•

"I'll never see Cas again" Dean whispered to himself for the millionth time.

"You okay Dean? you seem upset?" Sammy said leaning against the door frame with a concern look spread across his face. Ever since mom died, Sammy doesn't smile much. While Dad is a hopeless drunk who's never home.

Sammy's a great kid, smart and deserves the best.

"I'm fine Sammy, let's go!" Dean said walking towards the door, only to be meet by the sound of knocking on the door.

"Hello ?-

"THEY FOUND HIM! CASTIEL IS COMING HOME!" Mrs. Novak screamed, tears rushing down her face. Dean gave her the most bone crushing hug, he couldn't believe he was going to see him again. This time the thought of Cas brought butterflies to his stomach. He missed his bright blue eyed angel.

×Castiel's P.O.V×

"Mr.Novak, were taking you home today." The officer who arrested me said.

"PLEASE NO! I'M SORRY! I WAS SO HUNGRY! PLEASE DONT BRING ME BACK TO HIM HE'LL HURT ME PLEASE!!" Cas cried, pleading to stay away from his father.

He'd been arrested for stealing a loaf of bread.

"We're not taking you to him son, we're bringing you back to your mother." Cas's eye's shot open. Was he finally going to see his mother again?

"You're what? You're bringing me home?"

A smile crept onto the officer's face. "We've been searching for you for 10 years."

During the car ride, The officer told Castiel everything his mother has done to try to find him. She hasn't stopped believeing he'd be coming home one day.

They pulled up on a street that Cas quickly recognized as his childhood's neighbourhood. Pulling up into a drive way he could see two people. A man and and a women, the man was wearing faded worn out jeans, and a green jacket. He was tanned and pretty muscular. Something seemed familiar to him.

He stepped outside the car and was meet by the woman running up to him.

"My baby's home!" The woman who i assumed was my mother crushed me into a huge hug. The famaliar smell of coconut and cinnamon came rushing towards him like a bus. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged his mother for the first time in years.

He looked towards the man, who turned out to be a boy about the same age as himself. He had sandy blonde hair, and the most beautiful green eyes in the world. The boy had tears falling from his face.

I walked towards the boy looking directly in his eyes, when it hit me.

"D-D-DE-DEAN?"

"Welcome home Angel!" I jumped into his arms and smashed my lips on to his, seconds later he was kissing back. after a few short seconds, I pulled back. "I'm sorry Dean I shouldn't have done that, I am sorry." Fear soon came back and I just realized I messed everything up.

Dean placed his thumb onto my chin pushing up to be met with a smile plastered on his face and bright green eyes.

"Don't you ever apologize for doing something like that! Especially if it's about kissing me." His face leaned in and pressed a sweat, gentle kiss onto my lips.

THE END !!! BOOM ! IM ON A ROLE, IT'S A MONDAY NIGHT AND I HAVE THIS WRITTEN ALREADY!! You guys have no idea how long i've been waiting to write this! I finally wrote this on MY NEW LAPTOP! It's been 5 months approximately that i've been living off of my phone!

On a total side note, EYE CANDY is playing tonight! I AM OBSESSED!

Also, i'll be uploading an authors note onto my Larry Stylinson Stories, explaining why they will not be updated anymore.

Have a great night, and you can probably expect another update wednesday anyway, even though i wrote this one for wednesday's update but i can't help but want to post it now!

Again also thanks for all the reads! Nearly 250 reads in only one week! You guys sure know how to put a smile on this person's face!

ALSO AGAIN AND AGAIN! I'll be dedicating a chapter to someone every update so stay tuned! You could get an dedication!!

Goodbye my lovely Piglets! (There's a minecraft pig plushy in a cup beside me ( Picture for proof above.))