Sabriel AU.

Sam walked down the long corridor alone. It was almost 2 am and the whole campus was dark. No one was out at this time and he finally understood why no one came out this late. It was creepy as hell out here!

Sam finally saw his dorm and let out a sigh of relief. He walked towards the building until he stopped suddenly. He turned around and looked around for the sound he had just heard. He shrugged and walked away.

He continued walking towards his dorm until he felt a sudden pair of hands grabbing his arm. He spun around and came face to face with the one person he never wanted to see again. 

Crowley. 

Sam pushed the other man away and ran to his dorm building and locked the door as he closed it shut. He looked around and there was no sign of Crowley. 

Sam ran up the stairs and grabbed his keys out of his pocket and unlocked his door. He pulled out his phone and dialled the first number he thought of. 

"S-Sam?" 

"Gabe I'm sorry for calling this early or late but I saw Crowley and I-" 

"I'm on my way Sam! Don't let anyone is unless it's me! Did you lock the door?" Gabriel asked. 

"Both doors. I'll buzz you in." Sam replied. 

"Okay, i'll be there in 5 minutes."

5 minutes later just as promised, Sam heard his buzzer going off and soon Gabriel's voice was echoing around his empty room. 

Sam ran to his door and buzzed Gabriel in opening his room door and going downstairs to meet him in the stairway. 

"Sam! I told you to stay in your room!" Gabriel yelled, grabbing Sam by the arms and pulling him into a tight hug. 

"Come on, let's get you to sleep." Gabriel whispered. 

Sam nodded and grabbed Gabriel's hand and intertwined their fingers together. 

He looked up at Gabriel and gave a small smile before opening his room door. The two boys quickly undressed and slipped into Sam's single bed. Sam cuddled into Gabriel's chest and sighed. 

"Get some rest babe. I'll protect you from everything." Gabriel whispered, he pressed a small kiss on this forehead and wrapped his arms tightly around Sam's waist. 

"I know. I love you Gabe." Sam whispered before falling asleep. 

"I love you too Moose." 

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Just as promised, here's the Sabriel One Shot!! I hope you liked it! I felt very uncomfortable writing this because I never thought of a way to write Sabriel! So I hope it does't suck! 

Destiel will be next! Also thank you to all those 104 people who have decided to press my follow button!! 

Vote! Comment! Sabriel BITCHES!!