The Green Eyed Boy.

Okay so this chapter is dedicated to..... CasDesDean because I am obsessed with their story A Soldier I Will Be! So if you haven't already, go check it out cause it's definitely worth the read!

"But Daddy said we couldn't go down there Gab." Young Castiel said to his older brother Gabriel.

Cas looked down to earth and watched as the green eyed boy read his little brother a bed time story. Soon he got up and closed the light, entering his room.

The green eyed boy sat on his bed, waiting for his father to come. Soon, John came into his room with a sickening grin on his face. He took off his clothes and soon the boy was crying and screaming.

Castiel was terrified, so terrified he broke his father's most important rule. Never Go Down On Earth And Expose Yourself To The Humans.

Castiel appeared in the boys room and sent John flying into a wall. He ran to the young boy and cupped his face.

"It's going to be okay. My names Castiel, I'm an angel." Castiel whispered. He looked back at the man lying on the floor.

"Are you alright?" Castiel asked, the boy just stared at Castiel.

"I'm not going to leave until I know you're alright. I've never seen him do this to you. Does he do this sort of thing a lot?" Castiel asked, he looked at the boy and gave him a gentle smile before picking him up in his arms and bringing him to his bed.

"Y-You're an angel?" The boy asked.

"Yes. I was watching you read a book to your little brother and then this happened. I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, I broke our father's most important rule." Castiel explained.

"What rule?" The boy asked.

"Never go down on earth and expose yourself to the humans." Castiel answered. The boy looked deep into his eyes and smiled.

"Your eyes are so blue, I'll never forget them." The boy with the green eyes said.

"Thank you umm?" Castiel questioned.

"Dean, Dean Winchester." The boy with- Dean answered.

"I'll always remember you Dean. But I must go." Castiel frowned and got up.

"Will you come back?" Dean asked.

"I don't know Dean, But we'll meet again some day I promise. I'll be watching over you till then.

10 years later.

There was a big crack of lightning, there were big wings in the shadows behind him.

Dean moved closer. "Who the hell are you?" Dean barked.

"I am the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition." The man said.

"Thanks." Dean said, stepping forward ready to stab this asshole with wings until something caught his eye. He looked at the man and his eyes began to water.

"C-Cas?" Dean asked, his voice small and quiet.

"I told you we'd meet again one day." Castiel said with a small smile. "I wish it wasn't this way though." Castiel added.

"No?" Dean questioned and walked a closer to the angel.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips onto the hunters and smiled a little.

"I always wanted this to be when we met again." Castiel said. Dean smiled and leaned into Castiel.

Okay so here's an update on a weekday! WHHHAAAAATT!?!?! I hope you guys like it.

By the way! make sure to check out my latest Destiel story titled Loving The Enemy! The first chapter has been released, i'll be updating every Monday!

If you haven't already! Go ask me some question about anything you want and ill answer them in a chapter soon!

Vote! Comment!