Cats.

Cats.

While Sam and Dean were out on a hunt, Innocent little Castiel was left alone in the bunker.

Deciding that he would go take a walk, he found himself infront of the local pet store. Stepping inside he found the most adorable, exquisite kitten in the corner of the cage.

After purchasing the little kitten, he made his way back home.  Making his way inside the bunker he procceded into his shared room with Dean.

After a while of playing and feeding the kitten, Castiel decided to take a little nap.

                      × 7 Hours Later ×

"CASTIEL NOVAK !!! GET YOU ASS OUT HERE NOW!"  Dean's voice echoing inside the bunker.  The sound in his voice made Cas jump a little bit.

Making his way into the library, he saw the little kitten in Dean's Hands. "Yes, Dean? Is everything okay?"

"Why is there a Damn cat here?"

"I got bored and went into a pet store and saw this little kitten there and it reminded me of you so, i bought it and brought it back here, I'm sorry Dean, please don't be mad."

The sadness in Cas's voice seeped into Dean's mind and couldn't help but blush from the thought of the kitten reminding Cas of himself.

"If you bought it then there's nothing I can do, just make sure you take care of it okay? That means you have to feed it, clean it and other things."

"OH thank you Dean, i'll take care of it i swear!" Cas ran up to Dean planting a kiss on his cheek and running of with the kitten.  Leaving a blushing Dean behind, and Sam Hiding behind the shelf quietly wishing they would finally hook up.

I hate me. Yes, I know it's not Wednesday but i couldn't wait to post this one, so here it is a little early. I hope you like this little fluff, Don't be shy and tell me what you think!