It's Cancer Dean.

This one shot is dedicated to the lovely who was afraid of this one shot. CarryOnMyWaywardSon0 !!!!!!! BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!!! MOHAHAHAHA

October 16th 2009,

Dear Dean,

It's been a month since you've been gone and it's been horrible. I miss you so much! Everything reminds me of you and I hate it! I cry almost every second of the day and I hate it. God I miss you so much! I love you so much too Dean! I can't wait to see you again soon.

I know this letter is short but it's taking me ages to write it, I keep getting tears on it.

I love you my Husband, my Soldier.

Your Husband Castiel. xxx

October 16th 2010.

Dear Dean.

It's been a year and there's never a moment I don't think about you. God the phone rang today and I knew it was the military. I was so scared but it was you on the other end. I couldn't stop crying, we didn't get to talk much but just hearing your voice made this whole year worth it. God i know I say this a lot but I miss you so much! I miss waking up next to you in the mornings or walking downstairs to see you making breakfast. I miss having your lips on mine, I miss your touch, your smell. I've been sleeping with your clothes to feel closer to you. It just makes this all worst but at least I still feel you here.

I went to the doctors today, I've been having problems breathing lately but it's probably just my asthma again.

I love you my Husband, my Soldier.

Your Husband Castiel. xxx

October 22nd 2010.

Dear Dean,

It's Cancer Dean. They said that it's minor but it's cancer Dean! I wish you were here to tell me that everything would be okay and not to worry but you're not and I'm terrified. I wish you were here to hold me while I'm crying. I told Gabriel, he's coming tomorrow, he said that mom and dad said it was a good thing, that I might finally die. I miss you Dean. I love you so much! Stay safe please and come home soon.

I love you my Husband, my Soldier.

Your Husband Castiel. xxx

November 22nd 2010

Dear Dean,

I'm sorry that I haven't written in a while I've been in the hospital for 3 weeks and I haven't had the energy to write. They said that it was more serious then they thought. They told Gabriel that it was a 80% chance that I wouldn't make it. They said that it wasn't even cancer. They don't know what's wrong with me! I'm scared Dean. Why won't they tell me anything? What if I die before you come back? I want you to know that I LOVE YOU. Stay safe my love. Come home soon please.

I love you my Husband, my Soldier.

Your Husband castiel. xxx

December 3rd 2010

Dear Cas,

Baby, i'm coming home today. Sergeant is letting me leave early, He said that I should be with you right now but it was my decision to leave or not. It wasn't a hard decision to leave. God I miss you so much, I have this photo of you and I look at it every hour to remind me to keep fighting. I'll see you in a couple days baby! Don't worry, you're not going to die. Doctors don't know everything.

I love you my husband, my Angel.

Your Soldier and Husband Dean. xxx

It was December 6th when Dean got to the hospital. December 6th when Dean finally saw his husband again. He ran his husbands bed and wrapped his arms around the smaller boys body. He looked at his Husband are noticed how much smaller he had become, he looked incredibly sick and it sent shiver up from his spine.

"Hey beautiful." Dean said.

"Beautiful? Look at me babe, I'm dying." Castiel whispered.

"You're not going to die!" Dean yelled, causing Cas to jump a little.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to scare you, but you're not going to die. We'll fight through this together." Dean whispered. He leaned down and captured his husbands lips with his own and kissed him until he couldn't.

"Together?"

"Together." Dean reassured.

OKAY SO HERE'S A SOLDIER COMING HOME ONE SHOT! I hope you liked it! in case you were wondering Castiel doesn't die! He gets better and the two men adopt two children and grow old together.

Vote! Comment! It's been 3 hours already that I've been sitting here waiting for my things to be delivered!