Unexpected Love.

Dean and Castiel. Not Dean or Castiel, Those two were inseperable. They came as a package deal.

The two boys have been best friends since they were toddlers. Naturally the two had their share of fights and arguements, but that only lasted minutes. Whether is was fighting about the best superhero or best cartoon, they would end up laughing and playing in mere moments.

With the lost of both mothers, the two found comfort in each others arms. The two would sleep over every night, cuddled up closely in the small bed. Waking up pressing a soft kiss on each others cheek and going on with the day.

It wasn't unusual seeing the two share a quick kiss on the cheek, or holding hands, cuddling on the couch watching movies.

The two families became so custom to it they began to mentally organize their wedding. Much to their knowledge, Dean had proposed to his friend when they were 5. Giving the boy a small ring pop and pressing a kiss on his besties lips.

As the years went on the fights became more intense. Dean began dating Lisa, the girl that Castiel couldn't stand. He had his reasons to hate her, she would make her brothers beat him up after school while she went out with Dean.

Their relationship began to fall apart when Castiel told him about what was happening. Dean being stubborn and not wanting to think of his girl actually doing that, began yelling at Castiel acussing him of being jealous and selfish.

To say the least both boys were pretty heartbroken when the words began to seperate them. It wasn't until Dean found Castiel outside the school bleeding when he realized his best freind was telling the truth.

After breaking up with Lisa and staying by Cas's side he began to feel these sparks everytime he would touch his besty.

With every cuddle, every hug and every kiss on the cheek he wanted more. Being the hormonal 14 year old he was, he knew what he wanted but didn't want to be rejected by the one person who's been there since the beginning.

He began sleeping with girls just to forget the images of Cas gently kissing up his neck, knibbling at the flesh leaving small red marks, He began to get the reputation of being a flirt and a player.

But to Cas, he was the greatest person. He was beautiful inside and out. He knew that something was bothering Dean and it was beginning to worry him.

It was after their High School Graduation when they went out to the top of a mountain and watching the fire works when Dean leaned in and pressed a soft but needed kiss on Castiel's lips when they both knew everything was going to change.

On July 7th 2017 Castiel Novak became Castiel Winchester.

The two graduated College and both men proposed the same day wanting to spend the rest of their lives together. 

They opened their own business "Winchester Repairs." A garage that Dean always pictured himself working at. Working on cars was his way of helping the world. He would never become a superhero like he wanted to when he was a kid. He would never save someones life like his mother wanted. He would never go into the family business like his father wanted. He would be, the perfect Husband to his Castiel.

Figh after fight, the two would seem to be even stronger. Never giving up on the one person that's been there since the beginning.

On March 10th 2021 the Winchester's welcomed home there first baby boy, Skylar Winchester. It was the most precious moment in their lives, getting to hold their son for the very first time. If you asked, Dean Winchester would deny that he sobbed for an hour. No! He was to much man to cry about a baby.

Baby Skylar grew up and welcomed his baby sister at the age of 4. Charlie Winchester. (After much pesting by Charlie Bradbury herself.)

The two grew up and became the best siblings and were soon getting married before the two mens eyes.

Charlie Winchester soon became Charlie Adams, marrying her girlfriend of 7 years.

Skylar Winchester became Skylar Winchester... Marrying his girlfriend of 4 years.

To say the least Dean and Castiel had a great life filled with beautiful children, family and each other.

The two never doubted they would die together, but never thought it would be so soon.

On April 20 2049, Castiel passed away unexpectedly. A drunk driver ramming into him on a curvy mountain, sending the car of the mountain and Castiel dying immediatly.

At the age of 52, Castiel Winchester left this world and would never come back. Leaving a devestated and depressed Dean behind. It was only 1 year later that the two had been reunited.

Dean Winchester had commited suicide, Jumping of a bridge into rushing water. Now leaving his children alone and to mourn over both fathers being gone.

The two men soon met up and lived in heaven waiting for the day their children would join them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean that's a horrible story! Why would you make me die and you commite suicide? Why can't we be happy and live the rest of our lives together?" Castiel asked, tears streming in his face, holding back chocked up sobs and burying in face in Dean's chest.

"Angel, It was just a made up story, of course were going to live happily ever after. As long as I'm with you, I'll be happy."

"Me too Dean, I love you Dean Winchester, and I mean that."

"I love you too Castiel Novak and I mean it too. Now we should back into town, our High School graduation isn't going to happen again!" The two boys hopped off the hood of the 1967 Chevy Impala that John gave him for graduating and made their way into town.

From that moment, Dean Winchester knew he loved Castiel Novak and it felt damn good knowing he was loved back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Make sure to comment and vote if you like this chapter! It really helps me, knowing if you like it or nahh!

Well thats it! I was starting to get a little sad about making them die so I made it as if Dean was making up a story.

For those who may not understand what i was trying to do. Basically, the part about them being inseperable and being incredibly close was true. Everything before the Graduated was real, everything after Dean made up. Does that help?

Also Suicide is an very important subject now. If you know anyone or are suicidal, Make sure to talk to them / or to someone. It's not something to take lightly and everyone, I mean EVERYONE deserve to have a nice life.

STAY STRONG!

That is all, Deuces!