Cuddling.

This chapter is dedicated to.... Fire_Rainbow for the recent comments :) Thanks you!

"Dean?" Castiel asked as he quietly closed the bedroom door. He looked at the man in bed and smiled.

Dean looked so calm, something you didn't get to see a lot of anymore. He quietly slipped under the sheets and gently wrapped his arms around the sleeping mans frame and snuggled in closer. He buried is head in the back of Dean's neck and smiled. He placed a small kiss on the back of his neck and quickly fell into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning when Dean woke up he felt an unfamiliar pair of arms wrapped around him and hair in his face.

Quietly he looked down to see his best friend's head resting on his chest. He smiled and re-wrapped his arms around Castiel's waist and fell back to sleep.

When he re woke he was met with a refreshing blue eyes staring back at him.

"Good morning Dean" Castiel said, he smiled at his best friend and wrapped his arms around his waist and cuddled in closer.

"Morning Cas. When did you get in?" Dean asked.

"Around 2 am, I used the key your mom gave me in case." Castiel whispered.

"What happened?" Dean asked, rubbing circles in Castiel's back.

"Michael found out and hit me. He kicked me out Dean!" Castiel cried.

Dean wrapped his arms tightly around Castiel and let him cry into his neck.

"Shhh, it's okay Cas. I got you now." Dean whispered into his ear.

"Thank you Dean, I love you." Castiel whispered.

Dean leaned down and kissed his lips softly. "I love you too Babe." Dean whispered back.

YAAAAAASSSSS BITCHES! I hope you liked it!!!

Vote! Comment!