Morning Cas.

This chapter was suggested by @Shens_spirit, and they suggested that I write a fluffy Nerd! Cas and Jock! Dean AU! So here it is. :)

It was a normal morning really, woke up, went in the shower, got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast. Everyone was already there, sitting at the table eating. Like usual no one left me anything so I picked up a banana and made my way out for the bus. Like I said, a normal morning in the Novak household.

I get to school and I make my way towards my locker, I check my schedule even though I already know that I have English but I have some time. Besides Dean's locker is beside mine.

I looked at the time and I shut the locker door, Dean never showed up so I make my way to class and take my regular seat in the back, hoping that no one notices me.

"Hey Dean!"

"Dean! How are ya man!?"

"Morning Everyone."

"Dean my man! Nice game yesterday!"

My fellow class mates say loudly, I look up and see Dean walking towards the back. I push my book further into my chest and look down, hoping for him not to see me.

He walks past me but stops behind me and turns around a little.

"Morning Cas." He says, rubbing the top of my head.

I look up at him and smile a little, "Morning Dean." I say.

"You know I have a game tonight again, and I was hoping you would come?" Dean asked, rubbing the back of his neck and blushing furiously.

"You want me to come?" I ask.

"Yeah of course, I mean if you don't have plans! I mean you might even have a date. I mean look at you I'm sure all the girls here are dying to go out with you. I mean have you looked at yourself?" Dean says, his eyes widen at his words and I blush madly.

"I mean you know, um... Will you come?" Dean asked.

"Sure Dean." I say, I smile widely and he smiles back. I turn around but I still feel his presence behind me.

"Um Cas?" Dean says.

"Yes Dean?" I say, turning around once again.

"Would you maybe want to go out for dinner after the game? I mean like on a date with me?" Dean ask, he looks down to his shoes and starts fidgeting with his fingers.

"You want to go on a date with me?" I ask.

"Yeah! Of course! So what do you say?" He replies.

"I'd love to Dean."

"Great! Here's my number, I'll come pick you up for the game." He says, handing me a piece of paper and giving me one last smile before turning around and sitting in his seat.

I turn around and see the whole football team watching me. Benny looks at me and then to the paper and then back to me. He whispers something to the others and they all start smiling.

"Looks like Dean finally had the guts to ask little Cassie out on a date! Bout time Winchester! Wasn't sure if you had it in you Dean!" Benny says and high fives Dean before giving me a big smile.

Well looks like it wasn't a normal morning after all!

Okay! so here's another chapter!!! I got the idea of the chapter by a Instagram picture but only cause @Shens_spirit, suggested the topic!

Vote! Comment!