Tattoo.

Okay so this chapter is dedicated to amber_c15 for being the latest person to vote and press that follow button! Thanks for the love and support you lovely sack of blood!

Everyone knows that once you're born, the nickname of your soul mate is inked into your skin. And once you meet them, their full name is inked.

Everyone knows that once you turn 30 you're supposed to have met your soul mate, and if you didn't then you never would.

Dean Winchester was in his mid 30's and hadn't met his soul mate. Unlike his brother Sammy, he didn't live the apple pie life. Sure he was dating Lisa, he was raising her child and worked at a garage and occasionally held neighborhood barbeques. But he always felt like this life was wrong. Like he should be with his soul mate.

What were they like? Who were they? Have I seen them before? Is it a girl or a boy? Are they attractive? Do they like classic rock?

Dean had so many question that he'd never gotten answers for.

That morning, he headed to work, placing a small kiss on Lisa's forehead and walked out the door.

When he got to work, there was a mysterious guy sitting on the hood of a very expensive looking car.

Great, a rich asshole in the morning! Just what I needed! Dean thought to himself.

"Hey? Do you work here?" The man asked, his voice much deeper then he expected. Dean looked at the man, he was beautiful.

"Uhh yeah I work here. What can I do for you?" Dean asked.

"Thank god! I have no idea what's happening!! The light keeps flashing and I think the brakes are messed up." The man explained.

"WINCHESTER! STOP FLIRTING AND GET TO WORK!" A man yelled from the other side of the garage. Dean blushed and looked down.

"Winchester?" The man asked, he looked a little shocked. Dean looked at the man in the eyes. Holy shit those eyes!!! Dean thought.

"Yeah, the names Dean Winchester." Dean said. Out of the blue, a flashing gold light shined onto the man's arm and he let out a blood curdling scream.

Dean quickly got to the man and picked him up. His arm revealing Dean Winchester.

Dean's eyes widened in shock. "C-Cas?" Dean stuttered. Just like the man, Dean let out a horrible scream and the golden light shined bright on his arm.

Castiel Novak.

"Well, looks like you two Idgits found your soul mates." The man from early said, A small smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I guess so." Dean said, a smile tugging at his lips.

Fast Forward 5 years and It's Dean's and Castiel's wedding. Where Bobby tells the story of how they met.

Sammy and Jess came, followed by Ellen and Jo. Cas's older brother came as well, Gabriel and his sister Anna. Even Lisa and Ben came to the wedding where Lisa gave a hug to Cas and whispered the most simplest thing in his ear.

If it wasn't me, then I'm happy it's you Castiel.

Cas and Lisa had gotten along since the beginning, Dean wanted Ben to remain in his life and Lisa allowed it. Granting Dean to have custody of Ben for 2 weeks every month.

Castiel and Ben got along great, they were best friends. Cas loved that kid like he was family. Nothing would ruin their happiness.

The two love birds never really got over the honeymoon stage. Even in their late 80's they were still as disturbingly sweet.

"I love you Dean." Cas said, pressing his lips to his husband's cold lips. The sound of the heart monitor slowly losing it's beeps.

"I'll see you soon Babe." Castiel whispered and walked out the hospital. A smile on his face. He would see Dean again soon.

Okay! A double update? WHHHHAAAATTT? I just wanted to write another chapter because I was in the mood to write so here you go! I hope you have enjoyed this!

Vote! Comment! Follow!