Nice Tattoos.

So this topic was suggested once again by, @Shens_spirit! They asked for a Punk! Cas, and Jock! Dean AU.

Castiel walked into the school, and made his way to his locker. The frightened looks from his peers made him frown. Sure he had some tattoo's but they meant something to him. Every single one of them meant something special to him, but no one ever asked him what they meant.

When he finally got to his locker he spotted the captain of the football team Dean Winchester waiting at his locker. The two used to be best friends when they were kids but when they got into high school, the cliques divided them and soon they were just used to be's.

The separation between the two broke Castiel and tore him up to shreds. When his parents died and his brothers began to blame him for their death, all he wanted was Dean. But Dean never showed, I guess you could say he had a little resentment towards Dean. Sure they didn't speak but he could've asked if he was okay and showed that he still cared as much as he still did.

"Cas?" Dean asked.

"What is it Dean?" Cas answered.

"Um I was wondering if you could help me with my math, since you're the smartest person in the school?" Dean asked. It was true, even though Castiel was labeled as a punk, he was still quite a nerd. He just couldn't help but love learning.

"Seriously? You don't speak to me for 4 years and you think I'm just going to forget about everything and help you when you didn't have any sense to see if I needed help 2 years ago?" Cas yelled, he was clearly pissed at Dean and Dean frowned when he saw the look in his eyes. Not only anger but hurt.

It's true, he never once asked Castiel if he was okay, he never once gave his used to be best friend a hug when he was done. Yet he expected him to just help him now?

"You're right Cas, you're absolutely right. I don't deserve your help, I don't deserve to have you in my life ever again. I shouldn't of ever let everyone tell me that I shouldn't hang out with the nerd anymore. I should've never listened to them at all but I did and I'm sorry." Dean said, mumbling a soft "I love you" that Castiel heard by accident.

"You love me?" Cas chocked out, tears beginning to swell in his eyes. He hasn't heard those words be spoken to him since his parents died.

"If I say yes, will you tell me what the tattoo's mean?" Dean asked, giving Cas a hopeful smile.

"I love you too Dean." Cas smiled. "I'll tell you about them tonight."

"What's tonight?" Dean asked.

"Your first tutoring session." Castiel replied. Dean smiled and pulled Cas closer and wrapped his arms around his small waist. He leaned down and pressed a small and gentle but loving kiss on his lips.

"This may be crazy, I know we haven't spoken in 4 years but I'm in love with you Cas, and I don't need to go out on a date with you to know that I want to be your boyfriend, so will you be my boyfriend?" Dean asked hopeful.

"I would love to be your boyfriend Dean." Cas said. Dean smiled and grabbed his hand and turned around.

And that's how the beginning of their relationship started again, a punk and a jock hand in hand walking to their math class.

Okay so here is another one. I was going to update it tomorrow but decided to upload it now!! So I hope you enjoyed this little one shot.

Also I know that it wasn't much Punky but when I was younger the definition of a punk was 100% different from today! So I wanted to keep it a little Punky form this generation and most from mine. (Btw I was only born in 1997, so technically most of us are in the same generation but you probably know what I mean, I'm 18 most of you are like 13-14 so we have years apart.

Anyways! Don't forget to click that Follow button and help me reach 50 followers!!

Vote! Comment! I used to be OBSESSED with pickles... and Jersey Shore.. Thanks Snooki. HALLP! BYE!!