Updates.

Okay so I just wanted to give you guys some updates on my life and on how all the stories/books are going.

Firstly, the updates for this book have been off lately. I'm supposed to upload every Saturday and Sunday but seem to be only uploading once. I realize it's cause I'm pretty busy usually on the weekends and only get home at around maybe 6 or 7 at night. So I don't think about writing another one shot cause usually I have things so do as soon as I get home but no fear! I will be uploading new chapters every Wednesday and Friday! I changed it to the week since the latest I finish work is 7 so I'll be able to update after.

Secondly, I know that the updates on Loving The Enemy have been quite spread out and unpredictable. Honestly I usually totally forget about this book until someone votes or comments on it and I'm all like "Oh shit!" So I decided that I'm going to update every Monday. Again, the latest I finish work will be 7 pm.

Third, I have no clue what's going on with Summer Love. We had a great idea and it started off great but now, it seems like the story is going no where. So I'm putting the story on Hiatus for now until we figure out what we're doing with it.

Lastly, I just wanted to thank you guys for all your love and support on EVERY SINGLE one shot! It seriously means a lot to me that you guys enjoy them! Thanks for making the Book reach 10k reads and 1.1k votes!!! I seriously cannot even believe that it went this far this fast. I started this book in January and it's my most popular book. (Probably cause I actually update this book weekly and not stop a book after 5 chapters.. *Ahem Larry Books Ahem*) Sorry got something stuck in my throat thing.

I just wanted to thank some people individually for always being the first ones to read the chapters and leave the most heart whelming comments ever.

Tophatpiggey

fanfics12345

xXBroken_InsideXx

DoctorDeanWinchester

dontblink10

nerdy3220

Thanks for everything you 6! It truly means a lot receiving all your support! For those I did not mention, I thank you for the endless support as well! whether you just read and that's it, it still means a lot to me that you take the time to read these anyways!!

Apparently I forgot someone that has been here since the beginning!! Sorry for forgetting to put your name!! Camp_hungerwarts