Lisa Braeden.

This chapter is dedicated the wonderful and talented writer DoctorDeanWinchester because they write the most amazingly heart shattering one shots ever! I can not even deal with the feels I get when reading this sack of blood's work! Excuse me while I go get a tissue. *Face plants trying to find my way out of this sobbing mess.*

Lisa Braeden, Dean Winchester's ex fiancé. Everyone knew the story of how the end of their relationship went down.

Dean cheated on her, slept with some women off and on throughout their whole relationship.

The news about the couple's separation quickly went around the small town. Everyone knew the story of how the end of their relationship went down. Or did they?

"Dean are you alright?" Castiel asked, knocking on the bathroom door. On the other side of the door was none other than Dean Winchester.

"DEAN PLEASE ANSWER ME!" Cas slightly screamed, beginning to get a little worried about his best friend. Since the break up with Lisa, Dean had been a mess.

Again, no answer came from the other side.

"DEAN PLEASE! IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME THEN I'M GOING TO BREAK DOWN THIS DOOR!" Cas screamed, now in full fear of what might be on the other side.

He kept his word and broke down the door. What he found was something he'd never forget.

Dean Winchester was lying in a pool of his own blood. A knife sticking out of his chest, with a note on the sink.

Dear Cas,

I don't know how to start one of these. I know I shouldn't even be writing one of these. You don't need this with everything you're going through, yet here I am writing this anyways.

I want you to know that I appreciate everything you ever done for me. From when we were kids and you would help me with my homework, and till I needed someone to tell me everything was going to be okay when my mom died. I always needed you Cas, I just never knew how much till now. The truth about Lisa and I's relationship is that she was cheating on me. I found her with another man in our bed. With my reputation, no one would believe me anyways. But I know you would. You always believe me, which is good cause I would never lie to someone I LOVE. That's right Cas, I love you so damn much! I wish I could've told you that but I'm scared. What if you find me disgusting? What if I mess up this friendship? You're all I need and want. But I can't tell you cause I'm scared. I'm scared of losing someone I love the most.

I'm sorry it had to be this way, but I can't lose you. I know what I'm doing isn't fair on you. I might not be losing you but you're losing someone else in you're life and that's not fair! I'm breaking my promise to you Cas, I'm leaving you.

I love you Cas! Please never forget that.

Dean Winchester.

When Dean opened his eyes that summer day, he was met with the most beautiful blue eyes in the world. Soon he was met with soft and chapped lips on his own.

"God don't you ever scare me like that ever again Winchester! I love you too you idiot!" Cas said, tears streaming down his face. I'll never stop loving you Dean, never! You will always be the same Dean Winchester to me.

Okay so here's a mini 500 word little dabble? Is that a word? I don't know, I question what I do know all the time.. Anyways I hope you like it! I also have been very upset these past two weeks. As I've said in the past, here in Canada we don't get the CW network so I can't actually watch Supernatural on TV. So imagine my emotions when I hear what happened to CHARLIE! HOW DARE YOU WRITER!!! FIRST MEG NOW CHARLIE! And now with Cas and Dean! I can not even deal with this and I haven't even seen it yet!

Vote! Comment!