Roommates.

This chapter is dedicated to..... camp_hungerwarts for always being so god damn supportive!

"Hey, Castiel Novak, your new roommate." Castiel said, smiling and looking around the small room.

"Dean Winchester, your new roommate as well." Dean laughed, causing Castiel to smile even more.

"You know Dean Winchester, if I may say so, you are hella damn attractive." Castiel smiled and his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Uh thanks Cas." Dean said, awkwardly running his hands through his hands and rubbing the back of his neck.

"So Dean, where am I sleeping?" Castiel asked.

"Oh um, I guess you can sleep with me." Dean said, his cheeks heating up severely.

"I thought we had to go out on a date before we induced into sexual intercourse?" Castiel replied, tilting his head to the side, slightly confused. The new human got confused quite a bit lately.

"That's not what I was talking about Cas."

"Oh I thought that's what you wanted." Castiel said.

"Why would you think that?" Dean asked.

"I heard you whispering my name in the shower earlier and I asked Sam what it meant when a guy whispers your name in the shower. He said that they were probably having some personal time and was thinking of that person." Castiel said, beginning to get a little closer to his best friend. So close that Dean could feel the small hot breaths.

"Do you want me to move Dean?" Castiel asked, hoping for a no.

"N-no, it's okay like this." Dean slurred a little.

"How about this?" Castiel asked, he leaned into Dean's body and pressed soft kisses on the inside of his neck.

"Or this?" Castiel began to trace little kisses up from his neck up to his jaw line.

"And this?" Soon his lips were on the other mans and they fit together perfectly.

"Was that okay Dean?" Castiel asked, he smiled at the obvious hard on that Dean was now sporting.

"Yea Cas, that was great." Dean admitted and wrapped his arms around Castiel's waist.

"I love you Dean." Castiel said.

"No you don't, No one could ever love me." Dean replied.

"I love you Dean." Castiel said again.

"No Cas, you don't. No one can ever love me cause I can't even love myself. I'm not worth it Cas, never have been." Dean replied, his voice softening every word.

"No Dean, I love you so much. Please never forget how much I love you. I betrayed my family several times. Killed my own brothers and sisters to protect you and now I'm human and I came to you. It was always you Dean Winchester. It's always been you who I've been in love with." Castiel said.

"I love you too Cas." Dean said, his voice cracking a little.

"Let's get some sleep Dean." Castiel suggested.

"Goodnight Angel."

"I'm no longer an angel Human." Castiel answered.

"You'll always be my angel."

WAIT WHAAAATT? First a Loving The Enemy chapter and now a One Shot? HOLY SHIT IM ON A ROLE!!!

Vote! Comment!