Teach Me Dean?

This update is dedicated to ASliceOfDeansPie simply beacause i love their writing and Destiel One-Shots! If it wasn't for there amazing one shots, I would've never had began to write some as well!

A/N: This chapter contains a small amount of smut.

Sorry Not Sorry.

The sound of Cas walking down the hall wasn't heard, as Dean was situated on the floor with a controller in his hands and a beer next to him.

Castiel watched the hunter smiling as he shot person after person. If he wasn't already aware of video games he would've been concerned about the amount of violence. He slowly crept up to Deam, a small smile was peaking out as he watched the hunter.

It was the first time in a couple of weeks that they had some time off. They had been on hunt after hunt for almost 3 months.

"Hello Dean." Cas said. Dean turned around and saw the ex angel and smiled.

"Hey Cas, how'd ya sleep?" Dean asked, concerned about the new human.

"I couldn't really sleep, I've been having what you humans call nightmares. They keep me up at night." Cas said, shrugging and sitting down next to Dean.

Dean would've complained about how they were so close and said Personal Space but, he actually enjoyed having the angel next to him nowadays.

"What are you playing Dean?" Cas asked, tilting his head to the side and staring deeply into Dean's eyes.

"Uhm, Call Of Duty." Dean said, noticibly swallowing and a faint blush appearing on his face. Why does he have to be so damn cute all the time!? Dean thought to himself.

"Will you teach me how to play Dean?" Cas smiled and waited for the hunter's response.

"Um, sure Cas." Dean said, Sure I'll teach you how to play. A smile appeared on Dean's face as he got an idea.

"Come sit in between my legs." Dean said, pulling Cas into his lap and placing his hands on the smaller boys thighs.

"Okay so hold the controller with both hands like this." Dean softly grabbed Cas's hands and placed them correctly onto the controller. Dean explained the buttons and how to get a kill. Though Cas wasn't listening, Dean's hands were still on his and his heart was going crazy.

He knew what this meant, he talked to Sam about this emotion a while back.

Dean soon pulled his hands away and told Cas to start playing. Soon Cas barely began to play, with not listening very much he had to learn the buttons himself.

Dean smiled at the ex angel as he concentrated on the controller instead of the screen. It was obvious he wasn't listening. So Dean wrapped his arms around the smaller man's waist and brought Cas into a warm embrace.

Cas smiled and turned around to face Dean. A smile was plastered on his face.

"What are we doing Dean?" Cas asked, a small smile crept on his face. He was confused, Did Dean really feel the same way or?

"Nothing you don't want to do angel." Dean said softly has he began to palm his hand into his best friends crotch.

A small moan was released from Cas's lips. "D-Dean"

"It's okay baby, I won't hurt you." Dean said adding pressure to Cas's crotch, getting a small moan in reply.

It wasn't to long after Cas had spoiled his pajama pants. After getting of his high, he looked at Dean in the eye's.

"Dean, I don't want to be like the girls you have sex with." Cas said. a small frown appearing on his face.

"Cas you will never be like any other person I have ever been with. There's something about you that pulls me to you. I always think about you. Everytime I see you I want to kiss you. I want to be the one that makes you smile every morning. I want to be the one that you have stupid little fights with that result in some cuddle sessions."

Cas smiled and pressed a soft kiss on the hunter's lips. "I would really like if you did all those things Dean."

Dean smiled and wrapped his arms around the man's waist. He soon pulled away and looked at the ex angel. "Okay, no more chick flick moments" He pulled away from the man sitting in the floor and pressed a small kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to wake up Sammy." Dean said.

"Oh no need to wake me up Dean, I've been standing here for 10 minutes. Next time can you do that in your room? I use this room too you know! By the way, it's about time you grew a pair." Sam smiled and glanced at a blushing Cas.

"Bitch"

"Jerk"

Okay so here's another update! I hope you like it! I honestly had a fun time writting it.

Thanks for the 1.4k reads already! its been 3 months and already that many reads! I love you guys so much!

Also one things that sucks about being in this fandom and living in Canada, is that I have to wait to watch season 10 when it comes out on DVD cause we don't get the CW network!! Like why Supernatural why!!!!

Vote! Comment!