Breakfast.

This chapter is dedicated to... irresistiphil because they write the best one shots ever!!

Dean had been awoken to the sound of dishes being broken. He glanced at the time and it read 7:56am, he sighed and got up making his way to the kitchen.

Dean chuckled softly as he saw his ex-angel attempting to make breakfast.

"Cas? What you trying to do?" Dean asked, Cas jumped a little. Dean's voice startling him a bit.

"Um, now that you're human again. I was going to make you breakfast since you made me breakfast when I became human as well." Cas said, giving Dean a small smile and turning back to the disaster that had ensued.

"What were you making?" Dean asked, moving closer to his angel.

"I was trying to make pancakes, but I never made them before." Cas replied, his smile dropping.

"How about I help you make them that way you'll learn how to do them next time?" Dean asked, moving closer and wrapping his arms around Cas's bare chest.

Cas stiffened at the sudden touchiness that Dean had now.

"Um okay, but I have a question though." Cas said, turning around and facing Dean.

"Shoot."

"Why are you so touchy with me now? You used to hate when I was close to you." Cas sighed.

"I never hated it, I just never wanted anyone to know that I need my angel to be close to me. But now, I need to tell you that. I need you to know how much you mean to me Cas. I love you Cas, I always have I've just never wanted to believe it. But I believe it now and I Love you so much! I never loved anyone as much as you." Dean said.

"What about Lisa?" Cas asked.

"I loved Lisa, but I'm in love with you Cas. Everytime we touch, I can't help but feel my stomach explode. You're the only one that can do that to me." Dean said.

"Okay, I love you too Dean." Cas said smiling, he went on his tip toes and pressed a small kiss on Dean's lips, causing Dean to smile and blush.

"Alright, enough of this chick flick moment, let's make some breakfast." Dean said, a smile permanently on his face.

Here's the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed it!

Vote! Comment! Do you like eggs?