What Are You Even Doing?

Okay so Basically I got the day off tomorrow so I don't have to work tomorrow or go to bed super early so I decided that I was going to write a little chapter now and post it cause that's how these all work. I write, then post! It's rocket science, I know! (I failed Science in school every year until my final exam... Oops Bye Felicia!)

Also this chapter is dedicated to this lovely > shens_spirit for voting on some chapters and being part of the reason why this fic has reached 3k reads! Thanks gender I do not currently know!!

Now on with the chapter!

"Dean I do not even understand this whole concept." Cas said, looking down and the overly hyper Dean Winchester.

"Oh come on Cas! It's not that hard! Whatever Sam tells you to do, you have to do it." Dean explained to the slightly confused Angel.

"I am an angel of the lord Dean, I do not take orders from mere mortals!" Cas scoffed and went to get off the floor when Dean reached out and grabbed him.

"Oh come on Cas! Please! I really wanna do this. Please Cas? For me?" Dean begged.

"Fine, but don't cry to me when you lose like a little bitch." Cas said with a smile on his face.

"Sammy what did I tell you about teaching Cas to speak that way!" Dean yelled at the very amused moose.

"I do what I want, where I want and who I want Dean." Cas said with a straight face. (A/N: As straight as one could be when they're currently having unstraight thoughts about a certain Winchester's Panini in their buns. What the EF did I just write?!?!)

"Oh yeah is that true?" Dean asked, a faint smile and blush appearing on his face. "Prove it Angel."

"I will human?" Cas replied slightly confused to what to say next.

After a good amount of time, the game had been put away and a very pissed off Dean was groaning on the couch.

"You cheated Cas!" Dean exclaimed.

"I did not I just used your body against yourself." Cas said.

"Plus, you liked it anyways. I could tell cause your lower region got really hard."

"Enough Cas thanks." Dean answered, his face reddening.

"No seriously your dick was hard." Cas replied, obviously enjoying this moment.

"I get it Cas, I got aroused." Dean admitted.

"I thought it was going to poke my eye out." Cas responded.

"I thought it was going to burst out and attack me it was so hard." Cas laughed causing Dean to leave to his room.

Dean was upset, Cas had went to far and he knew it. So he got up and followed Dean to their room.

"Dean?"

"What? Here to make fun of me more?" Dean replied. Cas entered the room and sat next to Dean on the bed. Feeling very bad for what he had done, he chose to finally say it. The three words he'd been waiting to say, to hear.

"I brought Pie?" Cas answered. "Dean I did not mean to make you uncomfortable and feel ashamed about being aroused near me. I actually take it as a compliment. If I can arouse you then by all means you should get aroused near me all the time." Cas answered.

"Umm thanks Cas?" Dean questioned. Cas got up and reached the door to exit when Dean spoke again.

"I love you Cas."

Castiel turned around and smiled at the Winchester.

"I know." Cas smiled again and reached for the knob.

"I love you too Dean. I'll be back." Cas finished and left the room. In the end, Castiel returned with a handful of condoms and let's just say they were very busy the rest of the weekend!

That is it you lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this little moment! I hope you're having a great week so far! If you're in school, than DO YOUR WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THAT WAY YOU CAN READ MORE GAY SMUT!!!! If you're like me and recently graduated from high school or college or pre school? Then do whatever you feel like doing cause I aint your mom or dad or magical Water bottle fairy. What? Bye!

Vote! Comment! Be a turd!!!