Summer Nights [Teen!Dean and Teen!Castiel.]

The two boys were lying on the top of the Impala watching the stars. It was still hot out so the boys were dressed in minimal clothing, yet Dean still had his head pressed onto Castiel's chest. Castiel's arms were wrapped tightly around Dean's waist and smiled down to his boyfriend.

It's been exactly 8 years since they first met and today was their 1 year anniversary. Castiel brought Dean to the ice rink and skated until closing time.

It was Dean's first time at the rink and took some tumbles but Castiel was there to pick him up with a giggle escaping his mouth every time.

Dean couldn't remember the last time he was this happy. Since his parents divorced and his mom took Sammy, he was staying with his Dad until his dad took his own life. Since then he'd been living with his uncle bobby but really stayed over at Cas's all the time.

Castiel's family was huge! There was his mother, Becky. His father Chuck, Brothers Gabriel, Lucifer, Michael, and Balthazar, then his sister Anna. His family welcomed Dean into their family the moment Castiel told them they were dating.

"Hey Cas?" Dean whispered.

"Yeah babe?" Castiel replied.

"You know that I Love You right?" Dean asked.

"Of course I know that! Why? What's wrong?" Castiel asked, panic in his voice was evident.

"Nothing at all. I just wanted to make sure that you knew." Dean answered, pressing a soft kiss on Castiel's lips.

"Come on, it's getting late." Dean said, he grabbed Castiel's hand and pulled him towards the passenger seat and opened the door for him.

"What a gentleman." Castiel said, pressing a quick kiss on his boyfriends lips before sitting down.

Dean walked around the car and got into the Impala and started driving.

"I love you too Dean. I hope one day we'll get married and have a family." Castiel whispered.

"Me too Cas. Me too" Dean whispered back.

YAAAAASSSSS! Another update! I know it's short but I wanted to keep it as fluffy as possible!

Vote! Comment! How's your summer been?