Where's Cas?

This chapter is dedicated to... NatasjaRaven, for her endless love and support throughout the past couple of weeks! Thanks so much!!

Dean woke up startled, he hadn't dreamt of hell in years. He look to the left and frowned, Where's Cas?

"Cas? Where are you?" Dean shouted, he exited his room and made his way to the kitchen. The bunker was super creepy at night. Causing Dean to shiver at the dampness.

He continued to walk to the kitchen when everything began to get darker and darker with every step.

Dean yelped in surprise when he saw Castiel sitting in the middle of the hallway. His back was facing Dean, his back arched a little. Dean carefully reached out and placed his arm onto his best friends shoulder.

"Cas?" Dean asked, no answer.

"Cas!" Dean yelled, again no answer.

Dean began to shake the man but still no reaction. He made his way in front of him and looked at the man. His eyes were burnt out, cuts all over his face.

Dean jumped back, tears beginning to threaten to fall.

"Cas?" Dean asked again.

The darkness started towards him again, soon it surrounded him. There was faint screams that he recognized that belonged to Sam. The screams got louder and louder, until they suddenly stopped.

The darkness over came him and he could no longer see anything.

"Sammy!!" Dean yelled. He tried to move but failed.

"How could you Dean? I thought you loved me? You said you loved me!" Cas's voice rang through his head.

"Cas?!?!" Dean yelled out.

"Why would you sleep with her Dean? You said you loved me!" Cas's voice spoke again.

"Who?" Dean yelled back.

"You said you were over her Dean! You said you loved me!" Cas yelled again.

Dean looked everywhere, the voice had stopped and he then noticed he had sat down.

There was a sudden burst of light. He could hear Cas's voice yelling for him. What's happening? Where's Cas?

Dean sat up, the sweat was dripping off of him. He looked around him and noticed Cas sleeping next to him, cuddled up in the blankets.

Dean smiled and got out of bed. He walked out of their bedroom and walked down the hall. When he finally reached the room, he opened the door and walked in.

He sat at the edge of the bed and smiled at the sight in front of him.

Mary-Ellen was sleeping quietly in her bed, the nightlight shinning bright. He smiled again and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Did you ever think we would live this life?" Someone said behind him, Dean smiled.

"Never. But I'd never give it up ever!" Dean whispered. He felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a head resting on his shoulders.

"I love you Cas."

"I love you too my hunter." Castiel whispered back.

"I'm not a hunter anymore angel." Dean whispered back.

"And I'm not an angel anymore but you'll always be my hunter." Castiel said, pressing a gentle kiss onto his husbands neck.

"Let's go back to sleep." Castiel whispered.

Okay so here's another chapter! I hope you liked it! I think it's the first Destiel family story I've written!?!

Vote! Comment!