I'm back..

Yay so I am back!! I am so excited to be able to write something this week!! Sorry for not posting this week I worked till 7 almost everyday so I worked pretty much 50 hours this week! But here's a one shot that I hope you enjoy!

IMPORTANT NEWS AT THE END!!

This chapter is dedicated to NatasjaRaven for being lovely and supportive throughout this whole book!!

It was a normal day for Castiel Novak, he got to his Café in the early morning and opened up the small shop quickly. People began entering the building and soon he was as busy as usual.

When the day came to an end, Castiel cleaned up around the café and went to lock up the building. It was quite that night, so he decided to walk home instead of taking the bus.

The wind was blowing softly, it was hitting his face barely and he would smile every so often at the peacefulness. He turned the corner to his street and was met with shinning head lights. Then everything went black.

Castiel woke up a couple hours later. He looked up and was confused to where he was. He was in an apartment that wasn't his. The last thing he knew was the car coming at him.

There was a sudden noise coming from a room down the hall and soon a man walked out.

Castiel backed up to the wall and was shaking.

"Don't worry I wont hurt you!" The man said softly, his voice was soothing and calm.

"Where am I? and who are you!?!" Castiel yelled.

"In my apartment and Dean, Dean Winchester." The man said, giving Castiel a small smile.

"D-Dean?" Castiel stuttered. He looked at the man in front of him and smiled. He and Dean had been friends in elementary and dated a little in high school before Dean moved away.

"It's me Cas. I hit you a little with my car but you passed out in shock I think, nothing seemed wrong with you so I didn't take you to the hospital." Dean explained.

"What are you doing here?" Castiel asked.

"I told you I'd come back for you Cassie." Dean whispered, a smile spreading on his face.

"You did, didn't you." Castiel smiled in return.

"I'm sorry for hitting you with my car." Dean said, stepping closer to Castiel with every word.

"I'm fine, nothing hurts." Castiel said, Dean was now closer then ever to him and he could feel his hot breath on his face.

"I'm happy I finally found you!" Dean said, leaning in closer and capturing his lips. The kiss was soft and sweet and needed. The two boys yearned for each other for years and finally here they were.

Together once again.

I know it's short and I'm sorry! But I hope you like it and continue reading!!

Okay so I'm thinking about deleting Summer Love because it isn't going anywhere and it's just there. What do you guys think?

Vote! Comment!