Teenage Cas! Teenage Dean!

This chapter is dedicated to the very lovely and talented Tolove101 because I was reading their one shot that they posted today and they said there should be more Teenage Destiel! So I hope you liked mine :)

Castiel laid there in bed as he and Dean watched another re-run of Full House. He looked the his left to see Dean already staring at him.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Castiel asked, furiously wiping at his face.

"Yeah, my lips." Dean replied and placed a small kiss on his best friend's cheek. Castiel blushed and looked back to the TV.

He knew that ever since they were little kids they were a lot closer then most friends. They shared little cheek kisses, cuddled in bed when they slept over. They would hold hands and they even wore matching necklaces with wings on them engraved with their names and Best Friends written on the back.

But now the boys weren't 6 or 10, they were 18 and they remained as close as ever. Now there were feelings that's Castiel was experiencing every time he was this close to Dean.

He wasn't stupid, he knew that he loved, no was in love with his best friend but was confused if Dean felt the same way. It would've been easier if they never shared these moments practically everyday.

He wished so much that Dean would just kiss his lips one day instead. Yet that day hasn't come yet and he was beginning to think that the day would never come.

Now before you jump to conclusions about Dean not knowing if I shared similar feelings towards him or if I even go for his team or not. I came out to Dean when we were 16 and he accepted with open arms.

When my first boyfriend broke up with me he was the one that held me as I cried. He was the one that beat up the boy the day after. He was the one that was there for me when my parents didn't accept me. He was there when I needed him the most all these years.

I just wish he would know how I truly love him.

"Wh-What?" Dean stuttered, he was staring at me with wide eyes.

Shit did I say all that out loud?

"Yes, you did Cas." Dean replied, I looked back at him and he had a smile on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier I was talking out loud?" Castiel asked, a blush was plastered permanently on his face in embarrassment.

"I wanted to know how you really felt about me. And Cas, let me tell you how happy I am right now!" Dean sorta yelled.

"What? Wh-" Castiel was cut off when a pair of lips were pressed onto his. The kiss was slow but heated into a hot mess. Nonetheless, it was filled with love and need. The two boys have been holding in this entire time.

"I love you Cas. I always have. Thank you for being braver then me to say something. Even though you didn't think you were saying anything." Dean said, trailing little kisses up his neck then placing  another soft kiss on his cheek.

"I love you too Dean Winchester!" Castiel yelled for the whole house to hear.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS ANOTHER EFING UPDATE!!!! 2 UPDATES IN 1 WEEK? PLUS A TUMBLR ACCOUNT AND I POSTED SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALMOST 3 MONTHS ON MY DESTIEL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!! I'M BACK BIOTHES!!!                      I love you biothes♥♥♥

I hope you liked it and thank you for getting me to 90 followers already!! Also for almost getting to the 20k reads mark!! Oh yeah and nearly 2k votes!!!

Vote! Comment!