Happy Valentine's Day Dean.

This Chapter is dedicated to Dish23 for voting on some chapters while I was in the process of writing this.

"I just found this lying around and figured it would be weird to give to Sam, so you were the obvious choice. It's not like I bought it for you or anything!" Dean said, cheeks redening with a slight blush, handing Cas a heart shaped box of chocolates.

"Thank you Dean... But now I feel bad because I didn't get you anything." A hint of sadness and anger in his voice.

"It's okay I knew you didn't know it was Valentines Day, don't worry about it Cas." Dean headed towards his room door. Although to no sucess as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, turning him around. He was inches apart from Cas's face, the small hot breaths poking at his lips.

He was so caught up thinking about how his lips would feel pressed up against Cas's that it didn't register that Cas's lips had been placed on his. Pressing soft kisses on his chaped lips.

Realizing, he pulled Cas closer and deepend the kiss. They kissed for what seemed like hours before they broke apart after a very annoying moose inturpted them.

"IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU TWO!!" The sound of Sam's voice made them jump apart, causing a very clumsly and delerious Cas to fall onto the floor.

"For fucks sake Sammy!" In the next few seconds the man was chasing after his moose of a little brother leaving a huge smile on Cas's face.

"Happy Valentine's Day Dean" Cas said loud enough for only him to hear.

Okay so it's short, it's also about a Holiday. I wanted it to be short and fluffy, so i hope you like it! and I absolutely got the idea from a Instagram picture (which is the picture attached.).

Don't forget to press that vote button and to follow me :)

And HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YOU PEOPLE.