Angels and Demons.

This chapter was suggested by @Tophatpiggey, and they asked for a Demon!Dean and Angel!Cas chapter so here you go!

Dean had just become a demon. It hurt Sam to see his brother this way. He wasn't the same person anymore. He wasn't the pie eating, busty Asian beauties watching brother he once had. This was a emotionless and cold version of the person he once knew.

Dean had just killed a whole bunch of innocent humans at a mall, when they told him they had no pie left.

Dean had officially lost it. Soon Sam left him, Soon Lisa and Ben left him. Everyone left him, they all gave up on him. Except one person.

One person took all the verbal and physical abuse. One person never gave up on his hunter. One person that had so much love for Dean. The one person that would never leave him. His angel Castiel. w

It was dark outside, the wind was blowing and rain just beginning to drop. The air was thick in the bunker. Cas was bent down in the bathroom, bleeding from his stomach as he tried to heal himself. He was to weak to even heal a simple stab womb. He passed out, soon everything was black and Dean was alone again.

When Dean awoken, he looked into the mirror. Something was different. His eyes were the green emerald shinning ones that Cas used to love. Speaking of Cas, where was he? Dean walked around the bunker looking for his brother and the angel, but couldn't find anyone.

He pulled out his phone and dialled Sammy's number. It rang and rang until he finally picked up.

"Dean?"

"Sammy? where the hell are you!? You know I hate it when you leave without telling me especially when I'm asleep! Something could've happened to you and I wouldn't have known!" Dean yelled at his younger brother.

"Dean what are you talking about? I haven't been to the bunker in 7 years!" Sam yelled back! "Not since you became a demon! You almost killed us several times!"

"W-what? I'm not a demon Sammy! Come home and stop lying!" Dean answered.

"If you don't believe me ask Cas, if he's even still alive after everything you put him through!" Sam spat.

"What have I done to him?" Dean asked.

"You constantly beat him up! Yet he never leaves you anyways! He thinks that one day the demon will get bored and just leave you!" Sam yelled.

Dean dropped the phone and looked at the calendar. 2021

"I need to find him!" Dean yelled, and hung up the phone and searched the bunker head to toe until he reached the bathroom. He peered into the room and found Cas in a pool of blood. He was barely breathing but the blood was still gushing out.

"CAS!!"

"Dean?"

"Yeah buddy it's me!"

"The demon left!" Cas said.

"I guess so! Oh god Cas! Did I do this to you?" Dean asked.

"No! It was the demon Dean! Not you!" Cas said, then starting chocking on his own blood,

"Cas come on! use your mojo and heal yourself!" Dean yelled, tears threatening to fall.

"It stabbed me with the angel blade. I'm dying Dean." Cas said, His eyes fluttering closed.

"NO! PLEASE NO!!" Dean cried.

"I love you Dean." Cas said, before his eyes closed for good, a pair of wings started burning around him.

There was only one thing left to do. Dean got up and went to his room. When he found what he was looking for, he made his way back to Cas.

He lied down next to him and rested his head on his chest.

"I love you too Cas!" Dean said.

When Sam entered the Bunker, all he heard was the sound of a gun shot. He ran to the room and saw his brother lying there next to Cas, bleeding from his head.

Okay!!! So here's another chapter!!! I hope you like it!!!

Vote! Comment!!