Happy Birthday.

So I know technically this birthday chapter should've been posted in January but.... I HAVE NO EXCUSE!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! IM INNOCENT I TELL YOU! INNOCENT!

Castiel's P.O.V

"Hello Mrs.Winchester." Castiel's voice rose and shocked the women causing her to spill her drink.

"Do I know you?" Mary asked, cleaning up the mess.

"No but I know your two sons and was hoping to talk to you about Dean's birthday." Mary's eyes went wide, was it really her little boy's 36th birthday?

----------------------- An Hour Later ---------------------------

Dean's P.O.V

"Listen Cas, it's not a big deal! it's only a birthday I have one every year!" Dean explained to Cas, although Cas merely shook his head and pulled him closer to the Impala.

"It is your birthday Dean, it is in human nature that you celebrate and your fellow "peasents" as Charlie may say, give you presents. Now come on we need to go to the diner." Dean gave up and drove to the nearest diner. He started to make his way out of the car when he noticed Cas wasn't getting out.

"Well are you coming?"

"No, there's a surprise for you in there. Tell the waitress my name and she'll take you to a table." Cas said, shifting in his seat to make him more comfortable.

Dean simply nodded and followed the odd instructions. As he walked into the diner he was met with a women with bright blue hair. "Hi you must be Dean! Castiel instructed me to bring you to this table." She ushered Dean to the table, "I think you're going to like your surprise Dean" They waitress said.

"It quite nice of your boyfriend to do all this for you." Dean gave her a questioning look and thought about his feelings towards the Angel. He'd be lying if he said he didn't have feelings for him.

"He's not my boyfriend" Is all he said to her and was brought to a hault when the waitress pushed him into a seat with a women on the opposite side.

"Hello Dean." Dean's eyes widend. He looked at the women up and down until he felt tears slipping out of his eyes. "Castiel came to me earlier and brought me here to spend some time with you. We don't have a lot of time though he's using all his energy to keep me here. We only have an hour about left." Mary said smiling, putting her hand on her little boys own and patting it softly.

"Mom?" Dean said unable to say anything else.

"It's me Dean but I would love to be able to talk to you now, If that's possible." A smile plastered on her face. She always did love making jokes to Dean was he was little.

"Yeah sorry, I just never expected to see you again." Dean said a smile was spread on his face.

They talked about everything. The family business, Sammy, his father and Bobby and everyone else. Soon they didn't know what else to say.

"You know you did an amazing job protecting Sam and giving him a good childhood." Mary said, a single tear slid down her face.

"No I didn't, I messed everything up for him." Dean said quietly. The subject was dropped, and Mary peeked at the clock, 4 minutes left.

"I'm proud of you Dean, I could'nt be more proud to call you my son. But we have somthing to talk about and don't you dare lie to me Dean." Dean nodded and smiled at his mother berfore stealing a glance at his watch. 3 minutes left.

"You love him, Castiel that is."

"W-WHAT?"

"I said you love him." Dean looked at his mother, did he really love him? Of course he did but he couldn't admit that to his mother, what if she looked down on him?

"I do." He said looking down at his watch. 1 minute left.

"He loves you too Dean."

"How do you know?"

"He's using all his power to give you this moment. A moment you've always wanted. After I'm gone Dean he's going to wake up in the Impala, but not as the Angel you've come to know. He's going to be Human Dean. He's not going to have any grace left. Take care of him, he's going to need someone there to hold him when he cries, he's going to need someone to tell him that they love him. He needs you Dean. If he didn't love you then why would he sacrafice his grace for you?" Mary said, her silhouette was fading, soon he was all alone.

He smiled, did Cas really love him? One thing was for sure, he loved that man and nothing was going to stop him from telling him. He got up and paid the waitress, thanking her for everything and walked towards the Impala.

Cas was sitting in the passenger seat, a blank stare looking at the sky. You could see some tears falling. Dean walked to the passenger door and opened it startling the man. Dean grabbed Cas's hand and led him out of the car.

He slipped his hands on Cas's waist and pushed him towards the car, smashing his lips on Cas's surpringly soft ones.

"I love you too Dean, Happy Birthday."

So did you like it? I SWEAR IM INNOCENT AGAIN! But for real I hope you liked it.

Also I might be starting a job on the ninth so either I'm going to be updating less frequently or later at night.

Again also I was thinking about making this like a part 1 book, and beginning another book of Destiel One Shots?What ya think? I may go up to 30 chapters (30 actual one shots (excluding author notes)). So tell me what ya think about that.

Vote! Comment! Jump in the snow!!