Scars AU.

CAUTION!! THIS STORY CONTAINS SELF HARM AND ALCOHOL ABUSE. READ TO YOUR OWN DESCRETION!

Castiel's P.O.V

"D-D-DE-DEAN?" A small figure was sitting on the bathroom floor, blood was falling from the person's arms and legs. Castiel approached the body and sat beside Dean.

"Dean, are you alright? Who did this to you!"

"N-No one C-Cas." Tears were streaming down his tear stained face.

Castiel obserbed the man sitting there. He was only in his boxers, cuts were lined up on his thighs and arms. New cuts were alined but he could clearly see the marks of old ones.

(A/N: Cas's thoughts will be written in italics.)

Why haven't i noticed this before? Stepping up he grabbed the first aid kit and began to clean the fresh cuts.

"Dean why did you do this to yourself?" The alcohol burning the cuts made the man flinch as the pain in the eyes of the one he loved came rushing towards him. (A/N: Does that make sense?)

"It's to much right now Cas, I can't handle all this pain right now. Sammy shouldn't have had to die! He could be here right now Cas and it's all my fault. I don't deserve to be here Cas, I've done so much wrong to you... Why are you still here? You deserve to be happy Cas." The man had tears streaming down his face, clutching to the ex-angel's trench coat.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT DEAN WINCHESTER! YOU DESERVE TO BE HERE MORE THEN ANYONE! YOU'VE SAVED THE WORLD, PEOPLE'S LIVES COUNTLESS TIMES! YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY TOO DEAN!" The ex-angel screamed in anger, causing a shakey Dean to sit there with shock at the outburst.

"SAM SHOULDN'T HAVE DIED BUT THERE'S NOTHING YOU COULD'VE DONE TO STOP HIM FROM DYING DEAN! SO PLEASE STOP BELIEVING THAT EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT, because it's not." Cas's voice softened as he began to realize there was no need to yell.

"Sam had someone he loved, someone who loved him back, he shouldn't of had to lose that again. No one loves me so why couldn't I be the one who got cancer?"

Cas bent done towards Dean's thighs and began pressing little kisses on every cut made. Making his way up towards his body, leaving little kisses on his hips and move towards his arms. Pressing softly on the cuts and no missing a single one.

He made his way up to Dean's neck and pressed his lips on Dean's chapt ones. Leaving a small but passionate and needed kiss on the lips of a broken man.

"I love you Dean Winchester, you are the most beautiful person i have ever meet. I love everything about you, your eyes, your voice, your general personality. They way you smile when you see a fresh pie on the counter. I love every inch of your imperfections Dean Winchester. So never think that someone doesn't love you because I do.

A tear slipped from Deans eye, and cupped Cas's face with his palm. Pulling him into a long waited kiss.

"I love you too Castiel Novak"

Okay is this horrible? It is ain't it? Are you guys liking these fluffy one shots? I've noticed that people have stopped reading them. Please comment if you like them or not and if you don't then you could always tell me what to improve on.