Need A Ride?

Okay so this chapter is dedicated the latest person to follow me on this beautiful website. Shens_spirit. Thanks for the love and support!

It was a cold day, a rainy day. Just a horrible day in general. Dean was back in Lawrence after being deployed for 2 years.

After Dean had come out to his father prior, his father sent him to war to get "Straightened Out" . Dean was 20 now and he wasn't going to let anyone push him around and try to change who he was.

Dean drove down the bumpy road and pulled up into a driveway. He got out the car and leaned onto the door waiting for the familiar man to come out.

Not even two minutes later the man exited the house and locked the door behind him. He turned around and dropped his belongings when he saw Dean leaning on the car.

"Need A Ride Cas?" Dean asked, a huge smile on his face.

Castiel ran to Dean flinging himself at his best friend's arms crushing him into a big hug.

"Dean I've missed you so much!! Why didn't you tell me you we're coming back? I could've came to get you. - Cas was silenced when a pair of soft lips were placed him his. It took a moment for him to realize that this beautiful man in front of him was kissing him.

"I've missed you too Cas." Dean said, A smile tugging at both of their mouths. Cas pressed his lips back onto Deans and melted into the kiss once again.

"I love you Dean." Cas whispered.

"I always loved you Cas." Dean whispered back.

"How about we go inside and get you situated? I'm not letting you go back to your dad." Cas said, grabbing Dean's hand and tugging him along the pathway towards the door.

"Welcome Home Dean." Cas said.

"This is my home now, Wherever you are Cas." Dean replied.

Okay so that's the next chapter I hope you liked it!

Vote! Comment!