Cafe Destiel.

This chapter is dedicated to to the one and only... KnighOfHell_Cami for writing the smuttiest most graphic comment ever! Go check it out on the chapter Fluff!

Castiel Novak was always in the tiny cafe. From the early morning pick ups to casualy working on his multiple Social Media platforms. Constantly blogging about his days and giving out advice. When he wasn't working, he would casually check out a certain green eyed, blond haired GOD that just so happened to be working everytime he would be there.

No Castiel Novak wasn't a stalker, he didn't know a single thing about the mysterious man. He just liked seeing the man smiling and talking to the costumers. He did however feel a little upset when the man would never come his way and say hello like he did to evey other costumer.

-----------------------------------

Dean Winchester, Lover of classic music and pie. He worked at a local coffee shop, where he would talk to the costumers and make them laugh. Though, he never would talk to the man in the trench coat. He knew who he was, everyone knew who he was, his name is Castiel Novak. The boy he has the biggest crush on ever since the first day he walked into the shop.

----------------------------------

Castiel's P.O.V:

"WILL YOU SUCK IT UP AND GO TALK TO HIM ALREADY!" a voice came from the bathroom, where in fact he was heading. He stopped at the door and waited for the person to come out.

"HOW THE HELL DO I TALK TO HIM! I CAN'T EVEN SAY HELLO WHEN HE WALKS IN AND YOU WANT ME TO ASK HIM OUT?!" A man's voice echoed out from underneath the door. Castiel was puzzeled, there was two people in there, one being a girl and boy.

"YEAH EITHER YOU DO IT OR I'M GOING TO TELL HIM YOU HAVE A BIG GAY CRUSH ON HIM!" A girl with bright red hair came walking out the bathroom being followed by a frantic green eyed boy who wasn't paying any attention where he was walking.

In a matter of seconds, Castiel was on the floor with the man lying on top of him.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going! Are you oka-" The man stopped talking and stared into his eyes. The man began to swallow hard, and start coughing.

"I'm okay are you?" Castiel asked placing a hand on the mysterious man's shoulder.

"I'm um okay, thanks umm...?"

"Castiel."

"I know who you are.. I mean like i'm not stalking you I just read your blog and you're always here and i'm rambling." The man said, awkwardly shuffling his feet and looking down.

"That's good, although I wouldn't mind if you were stalking me." Cas said. a small smile spreading across his face, allowing a little giggle to escape and instantly turning a bright shade of red.

"That's good to know, my name is Dean by the way... Listen, I was wondering if you would maybe like to umm, maybe go out with me? Like on a date or something?" Dean asked.

A smile grew on Cas's face, "I would love to Dean."

Dean smiled, and watched as Castiel to was smiling. He focused on his facial features. That is until a certain red head and giant moose decided to push them together and cause their lips to crash on each others only to realize that they molded perfectly together.

"BOW DOWN TO THE FUCKING QUEEN OF MOONS BITCHES! LET'S GO MOOSE!"

Okay, so here's the next chapter!!  I hope you like it!

Btw is anyone else having problems with the app? I keep being notified that there have been updates on certian books and can't view them. HALP!

Thanks for the birthday wishes BTW!

Vote! Comment! #PraiseTheGenies!