Tied Up And No Where To Go.

This chapter is dedicated to...EVERYONE who has ever voted, commented or just read these one shots! Seriously why would you guys read these?

The boys were investigating a witch case when they were knocked out cold. When they had been awoken, Sam was standing next to the witch and staring down at his brother and the ex-angel.

"What the hell Sam!" Dean yelled, trying to move but the rope was attached to Castiel as well.

"Look I'm tired of you two always staring at each other with heart eyes! It's fucking annoying and I can't even anymore!! You two better admit your feelings towards each other or else Tilda will put a spell on you and make you!" Sam said, a hint of a smile was spreading on his face.

On the other hand, Dean's eyes widened. Was is that obvious?

"I don't know what you're talking about Sammy!" Dean yelled back. Sam looked at Tilda and smiled, she began to mumble some words and stared deep into Dean's eyes.

"I fucking Love pie!"

"We know Dean! But who do you love?"

"You!"

"Who else?"

"Ellen and Jo and Bobby and Cas."

"How much do you love him?" Sam asked.

"I want to marry him!" Dean yelled, his eyes began to water and tears started to flow out.

"You can stop the spell Tilda." Sam said, his voice becoming weak. He started to regret all this and he looked at Dean.

"Dean I'm sorry."

"Just untie us!" Dean chocked out.

Sam went and untied Dean and Cas from the table. When he managed to get them untied, he received a fist in his face.

"What the hell Cas!" Sam yelled, holding his face tightly.

Castiel leaned down next to Dean and started to stroke his back with his thumb.

"Are you okay Dean?" He asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"Why? I just said I wanted to marry you! You're gonna hate me and leave like everyone else does!" Dean yelled.

Castiel eyes softened and pressed his lips onto Deans. Causing both men to smile.

"Who said I wouldn't say yes?" Castiel asked, he smiled and pressed his lips on Dean's again.

Tilda was smiling while Sam was holding his throbbing cheek still.

Did you like this? Should I continue writing these? Shouldn't Canadian's be considered American also? I mean hello, we live in north AMERICA!

Vote! Comment!