Fluff.

This chapter is dedicated to nerdy3220, basically because they write like a fucking GOD and everyone should check them out!!!

Okay so I haven't been updating at all recently and I don't have an excuse why, I just haven't. But I am now!! BTW it's my birthday Tuesday!! I'm getting a Tattoo tomorrow afternoon too!!

Dean's P.O.V

"We're out of beer Sammy!! Go get me some! And don't forget the PIE!!" Dean's voice echoed throughout the bunker causing a small smile to spread on a certain ex-angel's face.

The sound of Dean's voice always made Castiel smile. Everything about Dean made the man smile like an idiot.

"Hello Dean" Castiel's rough morning voice sent chills throughout his body. Although he would never admit it to anyone, Castiel made him smile. The way he would tilt his head when he was confused, how is hair is always pure sex like. He would never admit it but Castiel made him happy.

"Hey Cas. you sleep alright?"

"I didn't sleep at all, I was cold and I felt empty." Cas shrugged and plopped down on the couch opposite to Dean.

Dean's face reddened at the sight of Cas, he was wearing one of Dean old faded ACDC shirts and plaid PJ pants. He looked hot as fuck.

"You know you could've came to my room." Dean somehow managed to speak.

"Thanks Dean, I might take you up on that offer tonight if you don't mind."

"Of course not Cas!" Dean blushed. The two just sat there, legit just sat there. They didn't speak, they didn't look at eachother. They just sat there until a certain moose walked in the door.

"Hey guys, they only had one slice of pie left." Sam said, handing the pie to his brother and walking in the kitchen. Sam made his way back to the living room and handed the two men a beer.

Dean accepted the bear and began to eat his pie. That is until a certain ex-angel came into his mind.

"Um, Cas would you, um, like a piece of um, my pie?" Dean asked, looking at Cas with a small smile.

Sam on the other hand was holding in a squel of excitment.

Castiel got up from his seat and sat next to Dean, happily to share a piece of pie with Dean Winchester. The two ate in quiet, stealing a little glance at eachother every once in a while. They didn't even notice the ten thousand pictures that were being taken and sent to a certain red head.

"Thank you Dean for sharing.."

"Anytime Cas." The two stared each other is the eyes, a small smile spreading across their faces. Cas leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on the hunter's cheek and walking away.

That night, they may or may not have shared a room. There may or may not have been stolen kisses. They may or may not have done the dirty, and may or may not have done it so loud that the poor moose woke up and wish he was deaf.

Okay so here it is! I hope you like it! Spolier Alert... they did the dirty!

Vote! Comment! ILY!!