Sam With A Plan.

So this chapter is dedicated to Teddy_Fanbear for voting like mad on almost every chapter so far! Thanks so much :)

"So are you two ready yet?" Dean asked the two men standing infront of him.

"Yeah why would we be standing here with bags in our hands if we weren't?" Sam asked, giving Dean his best bitch face ever.

"Yes, I am ready Dean." Cas said, giving Dean a smile and smacking Sam behind the head. "That was rude Sam! Now apologize."

"Dude, I am not apologizing!" Sam declared.

"I am an Angel Of The Lord Sam! You must listen to what I say." Cas snapped back.

"You're not even an Angel anymore Cas!" Sam spat. Cas's eye's began to well up with tears. His lips started to quiver, and tears began to roll down his face. Cas turned around and ran to his room, slamming the door right after.

"Nice going you idiot! Now he's upset!" Dean exclaimed, he began to walk towards their shared room and cautiously knocked.

"Cas? It's me babe." Dean didn't even notice that he used the word "Babe" instead of Buddy like he usually did. He heard the sound of Cas's feet shuffling around until he heard the lock on the door click.

"Dean? Did you just call me Babe?" Cas asked, Tears slightly dried up but his eyes were red and puffy.

"Oh um uh I-" Dean was cut off with the feeling of someone's lips on his own. He soon realized the person who was kissing him was Cas and began to slowly kiss him back. A smile spread on his face as he pulled away from Cas.

"Thank god you wanted it too or else it would've been awkward." Cas said.

"Yeah huh. Well you okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, we should get on the road if we want to make it to Disney Land on time." Cas replied, pecking Dean's lips slightly and began to walk away towards Sam. Sam smiled and patted Cas's back when he walked pass.

Yep Sam's plan worked perfectly.

Okay so here's another update! I know it's shorter then usual but I wanted to keep it short and honestly didn't really know where I was going with this one Haha.

Nontheless, I hope you like it though!

Vote! Comment!