New Kid (Part 4)

Chapter dedicated to Dish23 for her continous support through all these little stories.

"S-S-SAM? C-CAS?" Dean looked at the two boys lying in the bed. Blood dripping down poor Sammy's mouth.

"D-Dean, it h-hurts Dean." Cas's voice was weak and fading. Dean walked as fast as he could do the two boys placing his hand on Sam's. A tear came streaming down his face, and soon he was full out sobbing. His little brother was dead.

He didn't remember much from that evening, he was pushed out the door when the doctors arrived. Sam was brought to the morgue and Cas was brought to immediate surgery.

Mary and John sat alone in the waiting room, silently crying not yet for Sam but for Dean.

Dean had disappeared after he was pushed out the way. His cries for the two boys echoed inside their heads.

-------------------------- 2 weeks Later -----------------------------

Cas was released from the hospital, he expected to see Dean waiting in the room but he wasn't. He hadent seen much of the boy since he disappeared. Dean had been missing since Sammy's death. No one knew where he was and he never spoke out.

Cas knew Dean was alive because so was he. You see if the human you are assigned to dies, then you do too. They drove in silence back to the Winchester house. As Cas started to make his way out of the car he felt a sudden pain in his chest. His throat began to burn and soon he collapsed to the ground. Blood pouring out of him like water. A scared Mary and John rushed to his side.

The pain was to much, it felt like there was water taking over his body.

Dean's P.O.V

I have nothing left.

Sammy's Gone.

Cas is gone.

Mom and Dad must hate me.

The bullet fired because I lunged for him 

It's my fault Sammy is dead.

He destroyed their family.

He looked beneath him. Rushing water surronded him. He was on the side of the bridge waiting for the moment to fall. He deserved to die, he killed his litle brother.

"HEY BOY GET OFF OF THERE!" A voice came behind, starling the boy making him fall back.

He couldn't feel anything. His body was numb. Water taking over his body, causing his lungs to fail.

Dean Winchester was dieing, He didn't know that a certain angel was too.

~The end.~

Well that's the end of that! I hope you enjoyed this little 4 parter, Tell me if ya want me to do another one.

Follow me on Instagram (Destiel Fanart and Music Lyrics!) : AngelOfTheLord_Destiel

On the chapter i published specificaly it says AngelOfDarkness_Destiel, That is false and it wont let me change it for some reason. Everytime I do it goes back.

Vote! Comment! Do you like Winter? I do!