Boy Next Door.

This chapter is dedicated to Nikita59006 for taking the time to press that vote button! Thanks !!

Dean's P.O.V

Dean had just moved into his new home in Kansas, Wisconsin with his Mother, Father, and little brother Sammy. They were to be starting school in the morning, Sammy in his first year of High School (A/N: I live in Quebec Canada, for me there is only Pre-School, Kindergarten, then Elementary (Grades 1-6) and then High School (Grades 7-11).) He was starting his senior year.

Dean decided that he should get some sleep, dreading the day that will soon be here. There's nothing like starting school midway! He began to drift to sleep when he heard a loud yell and screams. He raced towards the window, drawing in closer to the sound.

He peeked in the window to see his neighbours curtains open with the light on. He examined the room, it was empty, no movement, nothing. He was about to step away when a young boy about his age was tossed to the floor, a man piling on top of him, throwing punch after punch in the boys face.

He could faintly hear the words that were coming from the home.

"Useless Faggot"

"You're a dissapointment"

"Why don't you go kill yourself, no one would care anyways"

"Nobody likes a dirty Faggot like yourself!"

The words kept on coming for what seemed like hours, the beating continued as well. Dean stood there in the window frozen, unable to move from his position.

The man reluctantly pushed himself of the boy and walked out of the room, leaving a crying broken boy.

The boy walked towards the door, probably to lock it and walked towards the window. He climed out of the window and sat of the ledge of the frame. Silently crying.

Without realizing it, Dean opened the window and climed out, and easily sat beside the boy. The houses were pratically joined together.

The boy froze at the sudden movements, waiting for another beating from this unknown boy. Instead felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist bringing him closer in his chest.

Dean didn't know why he was holding the boy, but he felt the need to, to protect this boy. He would be lying if he didn't feel little sparks when touching the boys waist.

He began to whisper little things in the boys hair hoping to calm the broken boy.

"You're not useless."

"You're beautiful"

"I care about you already and I don't even know your name"

They sat there for a while, the boy in Dean's arms quietly sobbing into his chest.

"Castiel" The boy said, loud enough for Dean to hear.

"What?"

"My name is Castiel" Castiel what a strange name Dean thought

"Is it okay if i call you Cas? Castiel is to much of a mouth full." The boy broke apart from the embrace and looked into his eyes. His eyes, were puffy and red but you could still see the hint of a bright blue. Dean instanstly feel in love with his eyes, wanting to see them when his eyes weren't puffy.

"Nobody has ever given me a nickname before." Cas said quietly, a small smile creeping onto his face.

"You mean to tell me that none of your friends have ever given you a nickname?"

"I've never had any friends." Dean looked at the boys face, trying to figure out why no one would want this angel in their life.

"Well now you do, the name is Dean Winchester by the way."

"Thanks Dean but you don't want to be friends with me, Im a useless Faggot. No one wants to be friends with a fag." Dean's eyes went wide, does he really think so low of himself?

"Cas, you're beautiful. I look at you and all I see if perfection. You can't pay me to leave you alone. I'm going to stick by your side and protect you alright?"

"Okay, thanks Dean." Cas smiled for a second but it quickly dissapeared when a loud banging was heard coming from his room door.

"OPEN UP BOY! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!"

Dean didn't even think twice, pulling Cas into his room and closing the window. He didn't think twice about bringing Cas to his bed, He didn't think twice about bringing Cas into his arms and falling asleep. He didn't think twice when asking him on a date two months later. He didn't think twice asking him to be his boyfriend a few weeks later. He didn't think twice about proposing to him 2 and half years later. He didn't think twice when they adopted there two children. He didn't think twice about coming home to his family after work. He didn' t think twice about being with his husband again in heaven. He didn't think twice about spending the rest of his life with Castiel Winchester.

There we go!! I hope you like it! Thank you for not ripping my head off because I updated a day later!

Thanks for all the reads by the way! Don't forget to press that Vote button if you enjoyed reading this.

By the way the first person to vote will get the dedication for next chapter!