Nerdiness meets Punk.

This chapter is dedicated to..... @Shens_spirit, once again for suggesting I do this one shot!!

Dean had just gotten to school when the bell rang. Of course he was late! He rushed to his locker and managing to run into a body on the way.

"Watch where you're going assbutt!" The boy said.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Dean said, tears starting spilling out of his eyes.

The boy looked up and saw Dean clutching his arm, it looked like it was hurting badly.

"Are you okay? It looks like your arm is hurting?" The boy asked. Dean looked up and realized just who this boy was. Castiel Novak. The boy who's he had the biggest crush on ever!

"Um it hurts a little yeah." Dean said, trying to act as if it didn't hurt as much.

"Nice lying Dean, come on I'm taking you to the nurse." Castiel said.

"You know my name?" Dean asked, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Oh um yeah I guess I do." Castiel said.

The two walked to the nurses office and Dean grabbed his stuff from Castiel's hands.

"Thank you for helping Cas." Dean said, reaching out to the doorknob.

"Cas?" Castiel asked.

"Sorry! I shouldn't have called you that I'm sorry." Dean replied, looking down to his shoes.

"No! it's fine! I like it, it's just no one has ever given me a nickname before." Castiel said, and looked at the boy in front of him. Of course he knew who Dean was. He was the cutest little nerd he's ever seen! So maybe he had a massive crush on him since grade 5? Who cares? Dean would never like him back.

"None of your friends ever gave you a nickname before?" Dean asked.

"Don't have friends really, only people who want things from me." Cas answered

"We can be friends if you want." Dean said, blushing a little.

"I'd like that but.." Cas stated.

"I get it who wants to be friends with a nerd." Dean said, his smile turning into a deep frown.

"I'd like to be more then friends." Cas said, giving Dean a hopeful smile. "You know if you want to go on a date or something. I mean I don't even know if you like guys or not." Cas rambled on causing Dean to smile again. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss on Castiel's cheek.

"I'd love to go out with you." Dean said.

"Cool, I'll pick you up around 6?" Cas asked.

"Okay. See you later."

"What? I'm coming in! I need to make sure my little muffin is okay!" Cas shouted and ushered Dean into the nurses office.

4th update this weekend?!?!? Whhhhaaaaattt??? I hope you enjoyed this little fluffy Nerd!Dean and Punk!Cas AU!

Vote! Comment!