❄️ Aizen Sōsuke x Reader

⚠️🌶️Spice Warning: Suggestive Content🌶️⚠️

"You got me a present? Sōsuke," I let out a laugh.

"I know it's a few months before the winter holidays, but time is useless and I wanted to get you something."

"You did?" I examine the delicate package, wrapped up neatly and complete with a bow.

"Open it," Sōsuke breathes, his eyes fixated on mine as he smiles his usual smug grin.

What is he planning?

I unwrap it tediously, making sure to take my time. I open the box, staring for a moment at its contents.

Sōsuke hooks a finger around the collar, lifting it out of the box.

"Do you like it?"

A collar, huh? And a leash, too, as I peek into the box.

"Cheeky," I note with a grin. "What is it you have in mind?"

"Well, I figured it would look ravishing on you."

Sōsuke holds up the collar, as if examining it against me. "Unless you'd rather not use it."

A light seems to flicker on in my mind and I have to drag myself not to let it show. "Oh, I'll use it."

"You will?" He hums as I take it from his hand, and I bring his face close to mine.

"Of course, my Lord. I'd love to." I meet his lips with a kiss, slipping it around his neck with a click. "Just not on me this time."

His eyes are the harsh brown of rocks at sea, as they clash with mine. "Oh?"

There's so much meaning in that one word. As if he's daring me to continue; perhaps he underestimates me. Either way, he doesn't seem completely against what I'm implying. Instead, his arms wrap around me.

I kiss his lips again, letting the leash click onto the loop.

"You're always in charge, being so stubborn and stressed," I purr into his ear. "Even when you give me the reigns, you're still in charge."

"You think you can tame me," his stray hair tickles my nose, his eyes intense and amused.

"I'd like to try, Sōsuke," I let my hand trace along his neck, and I tug gently on the collar.

"Be my guest. I'll allow it. But next I'll be using this collar on you, and I won't go easy on my little prisoner."

"Bet."