SMIH! Aizen Sōsuke

You deadpan. Ichigo deadpans. You both have a wonderful time deadpanning.

Why? Well, why else?

Sosuke just looks at you with his usual I-Know-Everything gaze. Like he planned this. Like you would never comprehend what effort went into this.

He takes the glasses from your hand, ignoring the glares of the people around you. He then takes your hand, leading you to the closet. He walks with confidence, lets you in first, and closes the door. Light filters in, illuminating only his outline.

"Well, well. What's your name?"

You open your mouth, gathering the courage to speak. "Y/n," you manage.

"Well, Y/n, my name is Sosuke Aizen. Or did you already know that?" You see his hand rise up to his hair as he smooths it back.

"I already knew."

"Ah, people tend to talk. They think I'm evil, so you probably do as well." His smile doesn't falter.

"Well- I- uh. I know you're not exactly good. But it won't stop me from being polite. If you'd like to play the game, I wouldn't mind."

"Alright. You go first." You catch his smile widening in amusement.

Swallowing your fear and slight annoyance, you lean over (or up/down) and plant a chaste kiss on his lips. Immediately he makes up the difference, leaning in with the same amount of passion as you.

Your hands reach forward, up his shoulders and into his hair. Your fingers tangle in his brown locks, and he kisses you deeper. His own hands begin to wander to your hips.

And yet, you can still feel that this was part of his plan. Perhaps it was. Regardless, you don't stop. You kiss him, slipping your tongue in his mouth and rubbing it against his. Your confidence builds, and soon you're aware of the fact that you're dominating him.

He responds, his tongue rubbing against yours in an attempt to reciprocate. You pull away, kissing along his jaw, down his sensitive neck, biting hard and sucking to create a dark purple hickey. His breathing grows louder, hands pausing their wandering along your hips and back.

And of course this was the perfect time for Ichigo to walk in.

You look over, feeling the tiniest bit guilty. But, then again, this is a kissing game.

You walk out of the closet, not paying any attention to the looks you're being given.

Betrayal. Shock. And, many of them were impressed. Not many people can give Sosuke Aizen a very visible hickey.

Or get him to bed them later on that evening. But they don't know about that.