SMIH! Kira Izuru

(This is so cute tbh.)

Renji pulls a random item out of the bag as you nurse your finger. Something sharp had pricked your skin pretty good. You pout, looking at the cut. Blood oozes out slowly.

Renji gathers the person and gives them their item. "Hey Y/n, this is Izuru Kira, one of my fellow lieutenants. Izuru, this is Y/n, she's a friend of Orihime's."

"Nice to meet you." He bows politely.

"Nice to meet you as well," you return the gesture, continuing to fuss silently over your finger.

Renji leads the both of you to the closet. You follow blindly, sucking on your finger to stop the bleeding.

The door closes, and after a few minutes you try to ignore your pulsing, throbbing finger. "Sorry about that. Some people have a bad sense of humour. I mean, who puts such sharp objects where people put their hands?" You say it apologetically, seething quietly at the same time.

"Oh," he speaks quietly. "It's fine. Do you need a bandage or something?" Concern laces his polite voice.

"No, I'll be fine. It's just a scratch." You elect to ignore the fact that it was a rather deep scratch. "I won't be reaching into sketchy bags anytime soon though," you joke.

"That would be wise," he laughs with you. "I saw you earlier, by the way. All alone in the corner. You looked really bored."

"Oh, I was. I was dying of boredom. But it's alright, I just don't know many people here."

"Well," he pauses hesitantly, "you could join me if you'd like. My friends won't mind if I ditch them."

"Sure," your face heats up a bit at his words. He was so polite and from what you'd seen of him, he was cute. Blond hair, bangs over his face. A lieutenants badge. Pale, but not bad to look at. So why not? "I'd like that."

"Alright. After we get you a bandage."

The door opens conveniently, and you look down at your hand. Blood coats your finger, and you sigh in defeat. "Deal."

After you got your finger sorted out and all bandaged up,  he talks and laughs with you the rest of the night. The two of you leave the party at one point to watch the stars.

You point out some different constellations, giggling and listening to him laugh with you.

But, to be honest.

His eyes never left you.