Seven Minutes Intro

"Come on, Y/n!" Orihime giggles, standing beside Rangiku and Nel. Both look at you, sneaky glints in their eyes. "You should come with us!"

"Come where?" You deadpan, looking at Orihime's weird friends. Tatsuki, behind Orihime, has the same confused (and defeated) expression as you. Chizuru just stands there, looking at Rangiku in immense excitement. Ignoring her nosebleed, you focus on Orihime again.

"We're going to a party, everyone will be there! Ichigo, and some of the souls-"

Of course you know a couple of her strange friends, being in the middle of all the confusion. You know about the soul society and the war going on, though you tend to stay away from the confrontations. You don't really like politics.

"A party? Where?"

"You ask too many questions," Rangiku coos, grabbing your wrist and dragging you along with them to who knows where.

--- ---

You honestly have no idea where you are. It could literally be anywhere- The soul society, Los Noches, Hell. But you don't think Hell has red plastic cups, so maybe that one is off the list.

The air smells of booze and is filled with obnoxious chatter. Orihime didn't lie. Literally everyone is here. Shinigami, souls (wasn't he dead?), some humans, quite a few arrancar, even some zanpakutos were running around. A full truce had been issued, on threat of being forced to leave.

You wish you could leave.

Orihime had left you long ago, to play a dumb game. Seven minutes in whatever. You don't really want to play. Kissing and stuff like that in a small, cramped closet doesn't appeal to you.

Even if you did put an item in the bag.