SMIH! Kyōraku Shunsui

You pull a very large hat out of the bag. Automatically you know who's hat this is, and groan inwardly. You've always had a thing for Shunsui, but come on. He would be much too easy to get him, and too hard to keep him. Especially since you're a human.

But, this night... the party is boring. You have a chance to be with him, if only for seven minutes.

And you decide to go for it.

The door closes behind the two of you, and you smile in the darkness. The smell of sake permeates the air, and you hear the rustle of fabric as he steps closer.

"Hey there, how's your night been?" His voice rasps with his usual flirty tinge.

"Pretty good," you flirt back the best you can. "How's yours been?"

"Pretty dull, until you came along. You look pretty good in that hat, by the way. If you give me a peck I'll let you wear it the rest of the night." He proposes, in a lighthearted manner.

You smirk, coming up with a plan. "Oh? And what about to wear your kimono?"

"Ah, well that'll cost extra."

"I'll take my chances," you step closer, resting your hands on his chest. You lean into him, pressing your lips against his. The hat makes it a little awkward, but he pushes it away, melting into your lips. His hands rest on the small on your back, after he wraps his flowered kimono around your shoulders.

His tongue slips into your mouth, and you can taste the sake in his mouth, enveloping you in its taste. His hands wander along your hips, up your waist, all around until he pulls away from the kiss.

"Do you think that's fair payment?" You ask breathlessly.

"Hmm..." he pretends to think, "I don't know. It seems fair to me, but if you don't think so, you can pay me more after we get out of this closet." His breath tickles your face.

"Alright," you know you're practically selling your soul to him.

But as the door opens, and you see his face. As he holds out his hand and you take it. And follow after him, anywhere he goes.

You know you have no hope. You're in love with him. And maybe it won't be anything more than a fling.

But, all the same, this is everything for you. Wearing his hat and kimono.

To be honest, you expected more from him. Sake. Sex.

Sake, yes. Sex, not so much. The two of you escape to the soul society, under a beautiful plum tree. Sipping sake and talking about life.

You're unaware of his staring as you talk about a book you've been reading, sitting forward and talking so passionately. He smiles, a little bittersweet, knowing,

This is only a one-time fling.