Urahara Kisuke x Reader

(Sorry, it's a bit short, I've been side tracked by school. Courteously requested by XXanimeseeker22XX.)

Your face turns into a grimace as you look into the dismal sky. Pitter-patter, the rain drums onto the concrete. Your clothes were already heavy with water, the jacket you'd brought along not helping at all.

And all because you didn't bring along an umbrella whenever you ran out the door. You would facepalm if you weren't shivering so hard.

Finally, you see Urahara's shop in the distance, and sigh happily. The only reason you were out in this storm was Kisuke had called you. It's urgent, he had said, a pressing matter we need to discuss.

Bullshit. You just know that it's something trivial. Something he could have told you over the phone. But no. You have to trek all the way to his shop. In the rain.

You throw the door open, hair plastered to your face. A tick mark appears above your head. "Kisuke, why am I here?"

Why are you so irritated, you ask?

"Y/n! Join us for tea." Kisuke waves his fan. He, Tessai, Ururu, and Jinta were just sitting around, drinking tea.

"You called me here for tea?" Another tick mark appears on your forehead.

"Well of course, why else would I call you here?" His usual grin widens.

"You said it was urgent."

"Oh, did I? Sorry for worrying you."

Sighing, you sit down beside him. "Sure. I'd love some tea." A smirk grows on your face as you move closer to him, getting rain on him.

He pours you some tea. Slowly but surely, the others file out of the room. The two of you swap passive-aggressive insults until they all leave.

Then you attack. "You made me walk here in the rain for tea?" You hiss the words at him, and he chuckles.

"Sorry about that. I just wanted to see you. I got you something." He moves closer. "Here."

He hands you a lollipop, unwrapping one of his own.

You smile, and the two of you eat the candy.

He pulls you closer, wrapping an arm around you. "You're shivering. Sorry for making you walk over here in the rain." Gentle and soft, his voice envelopes you like his arms.

"It's alright," you laugh, "I like seeing you."

"And so do I."

"Hey Kisuke?"

"Yes, Y/n?"

"You should call me like this more often- rain or not."

He laughs. "Of course. Anything for you."

"And anything for you."

Only the pitter-patter of the rain sounded as the two of you sit happily. Content with the world, and forever in love.