Rangiku x Tall! Fem! Reader

Your lips curl into a smile as you watch everyone have fun. It was rare that the captains and lieutenants get a break, and this dance was a good stress reliever.

For most people.

You lean back against the wall, just watching. You would love to dance, but that wasn't going to happen. Not for you. No one dances with tall girls, you think to yourself. It's alright, though. You're used to it, being taller than pretty much everyone else, besides Captain Komamura, who is like nine feet tall.

You hear footsteps in your direction, and let your eyes travel to your friend, Rangiku. You aren't really sure how she feels about you, being a girl. But you've had a soft spot for her for a while now. Who wouldn't? (Besides her captain). She was a cutie.

"What are you doing hiding in the corner? Why don't you find someone to dance with, since the slow songs are coming on." Her voice rings nicely, a delicate smile on her lips. Her strapless dress was absolutely ravishing, the same pink as the scarf she wears. It slinks around her chest and hips, showing off her curves.

To be honest, you can barely conceal your blush. The only thing holding it back was the fact that Rangiku is probably straight. She can have anyone.

You smile, a little painfully. Your heartstrings are tugged in your chest, but you ignore them.

"Well, I would, but no guy really likes to dance with a girl who is taller than them."

"Why do you need a guy? Can I have this dance instead~?" Her happy pretend pout creeps into Rangiku's smile. Her lips match the pink of her dress, contrasting with her blue eyes in a striking fashion.

Your eyes widen, uncertain on what to do. You swallow your fear, nodding. "Alright. That... that would be nice." Your blush spreads across your face.

Within seconds, your hands are on her hips and her hands are on your shoulders. Your dress was nothing compared to hers, showing off everything she has going on. You can barely keep your eyes on hers.

Your hands shake a bit as you try to control your embarrassment. Her own hands couldn't keep still, trailing across your shoulders and neck, tracing your collar bone. Her slender fingers were soft and enticing. Her lovely smile draws closer and closer, attracting yours in turn.

The gap between the two of you thins as you lean in. She nimbly joins her lips to yours. You kiss back, a bit inexperienced. She ends the sweet kiss, smiling up at you. "You're so cute, you know that?"

"And you are absolutely marvelous," you whisper to her. "I have never known someone so intriguing. You can make me happy so easily. Just your smile can light up my day."

"And you," she pulls you closer, "are the love of my life. Even a glimpse of you can make me simply elated."

Her forehead rests on your chest in an attempt to hide her blush. Your own face was on fire. "I... I love you. No matter what anyone says."

"I love you too. Nothing like their idiocy will come between us."

"If they hurt you, or say anything to you at all, they will perish." Your lips curl up.

"Likewise, love." Her lips meet with yours once more.

And all you feel is bliss.