SMIH! Ichimaru Gin

You feel a tap on your shoulder and jump a little. You turn your head, meeting closed eyes.

"Hello, I was told that this is your item." Gin smiles how he usually does, concealing his emotions. You've known Gin for a while, since you'd met him about a month ago during the crazy shenanigans of Ichigo. Ever since, the two of you have been talking and growing closer. Yes, maybe you are a morally gray character, but all you want is cool friends.

"Yes, thank you." You smile and take your keychain, putting it in your pocket.

"Shall we then?"

Without another word, you follow him into the closet. He closes the door behind himself.

"So what's a human like you doing at a crazy party like this? I wouldn't have pegged you as someone who would come here willingly." His voice lilts through the closet air.

"To be honest," you laugh to yourself, "I don't even know where here is. Orihime's friends dragged me along, like they always do."

"I see. I agree, I have no idea where we actually are. Aizen just said we should go." Gin isn't as enthusiastic as you, but laughs all the same.

"Well, I for one don't find this party interesting at all. What do you say we ditch it?"

"Awe, don't be like that. You and I could have some fun here. There is much room for mischief." You can practically feel his smirk from across the closet. You think for a moment.

"What type of mischief?"

"I've got a sharpie."

"Hell yes. Let's find the most intimidating person we can."

"I love your style." He says it politely. It was definitely sarcasm, but you decide to smile.

"Thanks, I'm borrowing it from you." You lowkey throw shade back. "And if you're not up for it, you'll end up with a sharpie mustache."

"Oh, I'm up for it. The question is, who is the most intimidating person to you?"

The door opens and you look over. Ichigo sighs. "Another round of nothing- not that I even want the two of you to touch. This game is so pointless."

"Speak for yourself, sunshine." You skip out of the closet, looking back at Gin with a glint in your eye. He only gives his usual smile.

Of course, later the two of you team up and tag multiple people, including Byakuya (how you did this you will never know), Nnoitra (You almost died), and even Aizen himself (you're pretty sure he let you).

All in all, the rest of the party is fun. Especially with the man you have a crush on.

Lemme tell you, marker tagging makes excellent bonding time. Maybe someday you'll get the courage to ask him out.