SMIH! Hisagi Shūhei

(His theme song is totally Nobody's Watching by Hollywood Undead.)

Renji yells over to you, next to another shinigami. You stroll over, completely bored at this point. "What do you want, Renji?"

"You're the one who put an item in the bag. Shūhei pulled it out, so it's your turn. Don't be so grumpy."

"Fine. I'm just bored, maybe this will change things." You wave it off. "So, Shūhei, are you ready?"

"Of course." He nods. You eye him as the two of you head toward the closet. He seems much calmer than his attire lets on. His punk-rock style was awesome, even if you get the feeling that he doesn't want to play.

The door closes behind you. "So you are a lieutenant?" You smile, though you doubt he could see it.

"Yes. Lieutenant Shūhei Hisagi of the Ninth Division." His voice was strong and polite.

"I'm Y/n L/n. I'm just a friend of Orihime's." You ignore how that makes you feel, not really being anyone important like him.

"Well, I'm sure you have your own talents. You can see me, after all. However," his respectful voice hums, "I feel that it would be against the morals of the soul society to participate in this game with you."

You understand, resigning yourself to being bored once again. "That's fine, I wasn't really expecting much out of this game. It's more fun than just standing around, though."

"You should join the party, I'm sure Orihime would be glad to have you."

"Eh, she's busy. She kind of left me all alone after dragging me here."

"I see. Then maybe you could hang out with me. I'm with a couple other lieutenants, they would be happy to have another person to annoy."

"Alright, Shūhei. That sounds fun."

Your conversation is interrupted by the door opening. "Ugh everyone is boring here. I don't see the point in this game if no one is having fun." Renji drops the bag, looking annoyed.

"Awe, don't be so grumpy, Renji." You saunter out of the closet, messing up his hair. A tick mark appears above his head, but he lets it go as you disappear. Shūhei follows you, and the rest of your night is more eventful.

I mean, Rangiku dancing on a table with Izuru is pretty damn exciting.