SMIH! Kurosaki Ichigo

Renji, who had been forced into hosting the game, walks up to you. "Your turn."

You deadpan, trying to tell Renji that you don't actually want to play, but he gives you a look that makes you shut up.

You sigh, and reach into the bag. You cringe when you feel something squishy, and avoid it. Grabbing something at random, you pull out a badge for a substitute soul reaper.

"Hey Ichigo! Someone pulled your badge!" Renji yells out across the room.

He drags you to the closet, against your pleas. Ichigo joins you, arguing with Renji. Eventually he gets in the closet and your turn starts.

"So Ichigo, how has your night been?"

"Pretty dull, I have no idea why I'm here."

You breathe a sigh of relief. "Me too. Orihime made me come here, but then left me all alone."

"I see. She's probably busy, she gets that way. Can I have my badge back?"

You blush, and hand it over. "Sorry."

"It's no problem. Look, since neither of us are having much fun at the party, how about we hang out together after this?"

Your face gets a little warmer. "Oh, sure."

"So, what about this game?"

"What about it?" You pause, remembering the point of this game. Your stomach churns a bit, uncertain of how you feel.

"How long do you think they'll keep it up? No one is really having much fun with it." His voice was as calm as ever, making you a bit disappointed.

"Well... maybe we could... um... have fun with it?" The words fall out awkwardly. Are you actually asking??

You couldn't see his face, but you think you know how it would look. Dumbfounded, gaping at you.

"You- You want to?"

You mess with the hem of your shirt. "Only if you do. I mean, it is the intent of game."

"I... I guess I wouldn't mind playing. If you want to."

Swallowing your fear, you lean in towards the sound of his voice. You feel him lean closer to you.

Your hand slips to his shoulder, up to his hair. His lips draw closer, attracting yours. They almost connect.

And then Renji kicks open the door. "Hey your time is up- Yes you have to leave - no I don't care if you did anything or not. You don't get any more time."

They argue. And argue.

Eventually Ichigo finds you, waiting in a corner, and the two of you talk the rest of the night.