Ichimaru Gin x Reader

His smile could haunt your dreams.

His voice always dripped with sadism.

His closed eyes contained secrets.

So this was really a wake up call. You had rolled over, nearly screaming. You were face to face with Captain Ichimaru Gin.

He had been somewhat of a friend of yours, ever since you had became a captain, about a year or two ago.

Memories of last night suddenly fill your head. Kyoraku and a couple others invading your house with bottles of sake. Annoyance because they wouldn't leave. More people showing up.

Ichimaru Gin, escaping with you to the roof.

You must have talked for hours, drinking smuggled tea and laughing at your annoying fellow captains.

The moonlight glistening on his hair was what had made you realize something. You were in love with him. You were so at ease with him. You could tell him anything. And you have. You've told him everything, and he's always listened so intently.

His smile could haunt your dreams. But it was honestly cute. It curls up when he spots you. And even more when you talk.

His voice always dripped with sadism. But it was playful and light. It tinges with happiness whenever you fire back a witty response.

His closed eyes contained secrets.

And then suddenly they are no longer closed.

Piercing blue eyes open, fixed to your own eyes. Confusion flashes through them, but it is replaced by something else. And then something unbelievable happens.

Beams of light illuminate the room, dawn breaking in the window behind you. It spills into the room.

It shows a small, pink blush covering Gin's face.

His closed eyes contained secrets. But one was that he loves you.