SMIH! Jaegerjaquez Grimmjow

After hours of you waiting in the corner, Renji hands you the bag. "You seem bored."

You sigh and reach your hand into the bag, but a loud crash interupts you.

Ichigo and someone you don't know roll around on the floor, yelling and brawling. Luckily their powers were limited here, because all they were doing was petty wrestling.

Kūkaku and Yoruichi break it up efficiently, but Renji takes this as an opportunity.

"Alright, you two. As punishment, you have to play this stupid game. Ichigo has already gone, so he gets to man the bag while you play with Y/n."

You deadpan again, looking up at your new partner. The bloodthirsty look in his eyes makes you shiver internally. His bright blue hair was tousled from the fight, falling over his face. He runs his hand through it, turning his piercing gaze to you.

"That's not much of a punishment. They look fairly cute." He smirks, making you blush. "I get the good end of this deal. See ya, Ichigo."

He grabs your hand, pulling you to the closet.

Behind you, Ichigo is yelling with Renji, but it soon dies out as the door shuts.

A hand tilts your chin up, and your eyes catch on his. Light trickles in from the crack in the door, illuminating his mask, and his eyes seem to glow. They bore into yours, as if to devour your secrets. He leans in, brushing his lips to yours.

"You're kinda cute, you know that?" His voice teases you, and he pulls away. You pout a little.

"Thanks, but you're not very nice, leading someone on like that." Your face burns, but maybe it would be worth it.

Let's be honest, you've been really bored at this party, and you want to change that.

"Is that so?" He grins deviously, resting his hand on the wall behind you. His other hand trails back to your chin. "Then maybe I should make it up to you."

Feeling bold, you grip his shirt and pull him down a little, successfully completing the gap between your lips.

His eyes widen in the darkness, and you smirk against his lips. His surprise melts quickly, and there is no hope for you.

His hands move to your hips, and yours to his shoulders. He begins pulling up your shirt, his lips moving fiercely against yours.

His teeth scrape your lip, and you gasp. His smirk widens, and his tongue invades your mouth. He caresses the skin of your stomach, one traveling up your shirt and the other threatening to go lower.

Before either can get far, the door opens.

"Grimmjow, Y/n, your time is up. Honestly this game disgusts me. How could you ever kiss someone like him?" He asks you, deadpanning a little.

You wave it off. "It's not hard, once you convince them to do it." Your eyes meet Grimmjow's, and you smirk back at him, and walk away.

The game really had made the night much more fun.