Zaraki Kenpachi x Reader

You cling on for dear life, your body jostled back and forth. You are currently riding on the back of none other than Kenpachi Zaraki, the captain of Squad 11. His lieutenant was busy with something or other, and apparently he found you to be the perfect temporary replacement.

He was amazed. You actually got him where he needs to go, and not lost like he usually was. His sense of direction rivaled that of his lieutenant's, and sucked.

But you? You knew the Seireitei like the back of your hand, and he hasn't gotten lost all day.

He grins as you attempt to locate where another captain is. Within seconds you find them, and the two of you are off on another crazy adventure.

Up and down and up and down. You almost feel sick. At least he wasn't knocking through walls at the moment.

His grin widens as you draw closer to your target, yelling joyfully for Captain Ukitake. The poor captain almost jumps out of his skin, and you smile apologetically.

They have a rather boring conversation about something and you stare off into space. Even though your captain was a hassle, you still enjoy this. His gruff company kept you content. He truly cares about his friends, you know that. Even when he's angry, he has a soft spot.

Even the strongest have vulnerabilities.

You smile as they keep talking. Maybe he would never like you the way you like him. But that is okay. You can always live for mornings like these.

His voice bellows happily as you perch on his shoulder. Butterflies dance in your stomach.

I love you, you dork. You're crazy, but I love you.