SMIH! Kuchiki Rukia

(A bit feelsy but cute)

"Y/n-"

"No."

"Come on-"

"No."

"You have to-"

"No."

"Well what if-"

"I said no."

"JUST GRAB AN ITEM-"

"No!" You cross your arms. You will not be goaded into this. Not by Ichigo Kurosaki. You will not play this game. You have changed your mind.

Mostly because Rangiku had just 'assured' you that she was going to fix you up with your crush.

And who is your crush?

The prettiest girl you have ever seen. Her beautiful smile and soft hair. Her kindness and strength. Sure, she's a handful. And her drawings are as adorable as they are terrible. But she is everything good in this world.

(Yikes I'm hella in love with girls)

"Y/n. I know Rangiku has fixed this bag. I don't know how exactly, but it really doesn't matter. You just need to stop moping about- even Ulquiorra is having more fun then you! Lighten up and make my job easier, will you?" Ichigo groans.

You sigh heavily. "Fine." You reach your hand in and pull out a neatly folded piece of paper, a familiar scrawl written on it. You unfold it. Of course, it is a cutely horrible drawing of bunnies... or something. You smile a bit, immediately feeling butterflies in your stomach.

"Oh gods, you got Rukia. Her drawings are so terrible."

"They aren't that bad," you mumble, looking away to conceal your blush.

Rukia walks up, glaring at Ichigo. "You have something to say, Ichigo?" He objects quickly, fearful of her wrath. "Didn't think so."

You smile. "Hey, I have your item." Your voice is small, and you are currently trying to remember how to breathe.

She smiles warmly. "Alright, let's go." You lead the way to the closet, and she follows closely behind. You hold the door for her, and close it behind you.

"So how has the party been for you?" You ask, keeping your voice steady and polite.

"It's gone surprisingly well, how about for you?"

"Eh, it's a bit boring. Orihime left me and I don't know many people here." You smile sheepishly.

"Oh, why don't you hang out with me and Byakuya? We've been chatting for a while."

Immediately you die a bit inside. Byakuya Kuchiki. One person you are afraid of. Because he would definitely kill you for your crush on his sister.

"I- um- well I- I would enjoy that. Your brother kind of intimates me though." You trip over your words, not wanting to offend her. You want to talk to her. But you also don't want to die.

"Oh, it'll be fine- you'll see!" She giggles.

Resigning yourself, you agree. And just in time. A commotion begins outside, and Ichigo opens the closet door.

"Hey someone got in a fight so we need your help real quick, Rukia."

Immediately she nods and takes off with Ichigo.

You stand, watching her disappear. With a sigh, you walk back to your corner.

Maybe someday.