SMIH! Shihōin Yoruichi

Groaning, you stick your hand into the bag. Renji just stares at you, annoyance very prominent. You would be annoyed, too, if his job was thrusted onto you.

Finally you pull a shirt out of the bag. A little perplexed, you look it it. It's bright orange and you're not sure why someone would put their shirt in a bag.

And then Renji yells for Yoruichi. You groan again, knowing exactly who she is. And how she loves to tease you.

"Y/n! You got my shirt!"

You turn around, only to find her behind you. Without a shirt, of course.

"Oh gog Yoruichi put this shirt on-" you hand her the shirt, covering your eyes. And your burning face. You definitely aren't good with girls. Especially with girls who aren't wearing shirts.

She laughs. "Oh, lighten up." Grabbing your hand, she pulls you to the closet and shuts the door. Despite the darkness, you decide to keep your hand over your face. Trying not to peek.

"Do you have that shirt on yet?"

"Come on, Y/n~! You really should lighten up. I know you want a peek," she ruffles your hair, only making you blush worse.

"I... um... not... really... uh..." You struggle to find words.

"Awwe... You don't want to see? Am I really that hideous?" She baits, and of course you fall for it.

"Of- uh- of course not-" you wave your hands, trying to say something that isn't embarrassing "-I uh- just..."

"Relax. I already put the shirt on while you were stuttering so adorably." She teases again, and you sigh in relief.

"Thank you. I'm just- I'm just awkward, you know?"

"Oh, I know. I also know your little secret~" Yoruichi raises her hand again, messing with your hair. "You've got a little crush on a certain kitty!"

"I-I-uh... How... What makes you say that?" Your face heats up.

"You're so easy to read," she pats your head, "You just can't keep a secret like that. And, relax, I think you're cute too. In fact," she leans close, "we should get to know one another more." Her nose rubs against yours as she looks into your eyes. Her own shine in the trickling light, enticing you closer.

The closet door opens, (ironically, if you're a girl) and Renji looks at the two of you.

"Alright, next people. Your time is up."

Yoruichi smiles and grabs your hand, pulling you along.

Well.

The two of you definitely got to know one another.