Chapter 28: Back to normal until....

Jessica's P.O.V
3 Weeks Later

Everything is finally back to normality. Ashton and I are as strong as ever and it would be impossible to break us now! I have been up and down to the bathroom with morning sickness since 5 this morning and Ashton hasn't let me go by myself.

When I finally got over my sickness I had a shower and rubbed soak over my now giant bump. I have a little baby inside me. I can protect her in here but what about out in the big bad world.

Luke has been letting me and Ash take Keegan every now and again so that we could take care of him. But it is nothing like having our own little one.

I got out of the shower and dried myself with a purple towel, wrapping it around me and walking into the room once more. Ashton was no where to be seen. I hadn't seen his in hours.

I walked over to my bed and saw an envelope with my name written on it. Next to it a bag. I opened the note and read out loud.

"Put on these clothes and meet me out on the porch in 20 minutes. I love you. -Ashton x." I put down the note and looked into the bag and pulled out clothes one by one.

A pair of blue leggings, a black tshirt, white vans and a big black jumper. I put on the clothes that Ashton left, I brushed both my hair and teeth and put on a little bit of makeup.

By the time I was ready I had about two minutes to spare so I got my phone and went out on the porch to wait for Ashton.

A couple of minutes past and Ashton appeared "Heey." He said coming up to me.

"Where have you been?" I smiled while he pulled me up off the porch step.

"Out doing something for you" Ash kissed me on the cheek.

"What?" I asked.

"Just come with me." He said, grabbing my hand and gently pulled me to his car.

Ashton assisted me to sit into the car. When I sat into the car I waited for Ashton to walk around and sit in the drivers sit.

"Ashton? Where in the world are we going?" I giggled, Ashton put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing my leg back and forth.

"Well I thought since it wont be the two of us for much longer, I want to give you a day that you wont forget." He leant across and pecked my lips with his plump, warm lips.

We were only driving for a few minutes when we came to a stop. We stopped outsides Liz and Robert's house. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at Ashton in confession.

"Babe wuld you care to enlighten me why we are at Luke's parents house." I said. The reason I asked was because I knew that Luke, Abby and Keegan had gone to the shopping centre for the day.

"Jessica, just stop asking questions for a change." He laughed, Ashton got out of the car and walked around to get me out of the car.

Ashton grabbed my hand and I waddled slowly to the front door of the house. Ashton leant down and picked up the key from under the mat. Ashton then unlocked the door and lead me into the hall. I looked around and saw rows of a range of pink and blue fairy lights on the wall. I looked at Ashton.

"Liz helped me." Ashton giggled as he looked at me, with my mouth open "Come into the living room." Ashton said pulling me into the living room after him.

I giggled "Alright alright Im coming calm down." I waddled "You know its hard to keep up when I have a nearly fully grown baby in here." I stopped and pointed at my belly and Ashton laughed at me.

When we got into the living room there was food and drink on the coffee table. Near it there was a big photo album. Ashton sat me down on the ground near the table.