Chapater 9:You need to leave

Jessi's P.O.V

"You cant be here, you have no right." I didnt know what else to say I was still in a state of shock looking at James standing infront of me and Ashton beside me.

"So you mean to tell me that I have no right as your boyfriend to see you?" He argued. I guess I never didnt break up with him after all that happened and the things between me and Ash was going on.

"I know you cheated on me you cant call me yours anymore." I stood back from James as he began to step towards me.

"No I didnt and you cant prove that." He put his hands around me waist.

"I SAW YOU WITH HER WHEN I SKYPED YOU. GET OFF ME YOU DISGUSTING BASTERD." I screamed trying to get out of his grip.

"Dude get the hell off her" Ashton stood up seeing me struggle.

"Who are you to tell me otherwise?" James still tightly holding me while questioning Ashton.

"Just get off her and go. You have no right to be here without our permission. This is our bus." James picked me up and walked into the kitchen.

"You just dont learn do you Jes. You should know by now not to mess with me, or you will not be happy with the out come."

"I dont know what you are talking about." I struggled but still failing to released myself.

"Its time someone thought you a lesson you little slut. Wearing another boys clothes, you whore!" James threw me to the ground, I hit me arm on the way down and badly hurt it.

"ASHTON!! HELP!!!!" I cried for my hero to come.

"Jessica! Im coming." I heard Ashton "Stop James before you do something that you are going to regret." Ashton tried to came down James' rage.

He has never done this before, well he has but I never thought anyone because he promised me he would never do it again. He hit me for, what he thought, was flirting with another boy I knew, during one of his Lacross mathes. He cracked two of my ribs but I told Michael that I fell down the stairs at James' house.

"Oh you cant do anything to me." I turned my head to see Ashton on the ground after James punching him.

I gathered myself from the ground and tried to crawl my was to the top of the stairs on the bus. I stood up but then James saw me.

"And where do you think you are going?" He started to walk towards me

"James stop this before it happens twice." I begged him as I backed from his reach

"No I am going to do what I wanted to do the first time" James lifted his fist and swung for me, crashing with my face and I fell backwards down the stairs of the bus and on to the pavement.

Michael's P.O.V

"Man guys those voice were sick." I said excitedly to Cal and Luke as we walked back from the recording studio.

"Yeah the voices for End Up Here are class in general to be fair. Pity Ash and Jess didnt hear them." Calum laughed at me.

We turn the corner to see Jess lying at the end of the steps of the bus "JESSSS" we screamed and ran towards my sister. I attended  to her before looking at the top of the bus steps to see the basterd of a boyfriend of hers.

"You are going to regret this James. Calum call the police. Luke call emergency services. Where is Ashton James!"

"You mean that sorry excuse of a 20 year old, his there."

I stood up to eye level with James and swung my fist as hard as I could, crashing with his face and knocking him out.

"Ashton mate, you okay there." I ran to his aid.